Author Topic: General Art By Yours Truly  (Read 1515 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DrampardonMe

• More of a Relicanth, really
  • Psythor Fan
  • Get Equipped With DON'T UPGRADE YOUR PORYGON
    • View Profile
General Art By Yours Truly
« on: June 03, 2024, 00:02 »
[If anyone saw any images here before and misses them for whatever reason, I might link them again, just ask!]

I don't know about the rest of you, but I've always liked Registeel the best out of the three Regis:

...and you should all support its musical endeavors. (This is actually a remake of a much older drawing I did; I'd like to think I've come a long way since those days, although that top hat still leaves much to be desired...)

It was around this point I decided to make this a more general art thread (though there's mostly fan art at the moment)

I finished this at the tail end of 2020, but I think it holds up still. Wouldn't hurt to redraw it at some point, though.

This guy might be able to pull off a "real bout", but his "fury" isn't really "fatal". All things considered, he's left his "Mark of the Dance" as the "King of Ducks". (Or was it the other way around?)

...Seriously, my backgrounds need work.

Made this for MEGA MAY 2023, though I guess I've drawn this every other year for that purpose:

Either way, I struggle with Toadman dot EXE's anatomy...

I had a bit too much fun drawing this one:

...and that's all I really have to say on the matter!

Last fan art for now? Maybe?

It's a bit on the "old" side, but I added a makeshift background, got rid of some words, etc. It's more in line with what I originally intended now, at any rate. I still like it. Might add to the "redraw at some point" pile. Poor Gumshoe...

Okay, original stuff! Here's a tale so (vertically) long, I had to split it in two:

I couldn't wait until Talk Like a Pirate Day back when I drew this back in March, and I'm certainly not waiting until then to share it now, lol

Do pardon the QUALITY. This was my first real time making a comic with these characters in particular. I feel like comics always reduce your base art by a certain percentage, anyway (Unless you're THAT good...)

Here's a more recent pirate pic:

...and considering it's the third time I've drawn this one in particular, I'd like to think it's the best so far!

Finally (for now), here's one of my characters summoning a Porygon:

(Please tell me if I'm adding too many images to one post. I'll stop uploading, or resize/remove some, as necessary)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 12:49 by DrampardonMe »
Not really worth a thread, so I'll say it here: Joining the Discord isn't an option for me. It's a long story.

Art Block Status: WOW!