I'm depressed because Daylight Savings Time is over. And I like Daylight Savings Time.
News:The three-word rule concerns only the main content of your post, not any rules-avoiding additions such as (three word rule), and are ignored when you use those as an excuse to break the rule. Follow the rules as they are written, don't add any creative interpretations.
Menu
Show postsThis section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to. Show posts MenuMessages - Sir Geeks A LotPages1
#1
Random Randomness / Re: what's depressing you right now?November 03, 2009, 00:12
I'm depressed because Daylight Savings Time is over. And I like Daylight Savings Time.
#2
Games General / Re: You know you've played too much pokemon when...July 12, 2009, 23:55
You know you've played too much Pokémon when you beat people up and then expect them to give you money for it.
Pages1
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 9 queries. |