News:

Treat dodgy posts that start arguments like unexploded WWII bombs found in your garden - don't walk upto it, and shake it around, report it to the authorities and let them deal with it. Use the report to moderator links and don't continue arguments!

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - bojangle387

#1
BLAZIKEN!!!!! GRAHHHHHHHHHH

Luvdisc. Always will be the worst pokemon in existence.
Either that or Snivy's evo line. (WHY DO PEOPLE THINK SNIVY IS SO GOOD?! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!)
#2
Wow, you guys all have really different, interesting opinions.
I'm gonna have to re-think having an Eevee. o_o
#3
They probably would look all weird in r/l, but still. I would have Eevee. It's carryable without a pokeball, and if the world ever finds evolutionary stones or strange rocks with elemental power, we get to see the first ever Pokemon evolution!