News:

The three-word rule concerns only the main content of your post, not any rules-avoiding additions such as (three word rule), and are ignored when you use those as an excuse to break the rule. Follow the rules as they are written, don't add any creative interpretations.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Gameace15

#1
Sableye and dunsparce are the 2 that need it the most q_q Also I thought luvdisc evolved into Alomomola and Pachirisu evolved into Emolga... Well I figured out the Emolga is not Pachirisu when I tried to breed it today to get a pachirisu q-q So I get the egg and im like "OMG!!! Finally I get a freaking pachirisu!!!!!!" *egg hatches* WTH!!!!! ANOTHER Emolga!!!!! *rage*
#2
Personally I have to wonder why the heck is Magnemite and Magneton in a list for "least creative"? They are actually pretty creative in my opinion. I could understand if they were dull... but....
#3
Lets see.... I consider myself a master... Well at least on platinum I was and once I transfer my team I will be on white >:) I use my team of 6 Darkrai on platinum perfectly coordinated. Still haven't been beaten with em :3