Hi, my is Krystel, I am 18 years old. I love pokémon since I was 4 years old. I wanted to try something new. I live in Canada and my first language is french so sorry if my English is bad sometimes
News:Advertising is not just giving a link to another site - some sites are well known to the extent that nicknames are just as bad. The usual punishments apply here as they do to giving links.
Menu
Show postsThis section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to. Show posts MenuMessages - Krystel_14Pages1
#1
Say Hello! / New person hereAugust 11, 2014, 19:19
Hi, my is Krystel, I am 18 years old. I love pokémon since I was 4 years old. I wanted to try something new. I live in Canada and my first language is french so sorry if my English is bad sometimes
Pages1
Page created in 0.056 seconds with 9 queries. |