Author Topic: Make your own medicine item or berry  (Read 1217 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

  • You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • *****
  • Posts: 5854
  • Gender: Male
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Make your own medicine item or berry
« on: August 23, 2013, 21:25 »
Basically, you make your own medicine item or berry.


Hero's Potion: Restores HP fully and ups all stats slightly, but must protect the other pokemon on the team from attacks for one turn, only usable in double or triple battle.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Spriter

  • Sentret Fan
  • *****
  • Posts: 3299
  • Gender: Female
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own medicine item or berry
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 22:11 »
Alert Orb

Raises all stats by one stage when under 25% health.

Offline SirBlaziken

  • You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • *****
  • Posts: 5854
  • Gender: Male
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own medicine item or berry
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 19:31 »
Heat Powder: Fully heals a fire type pokemon's HP, PP, resets stats and statuses. If used on another type of pokemon, it burns them.

Lightning Powder: Fully heals an electric type pokemon's HP, PP, resets stats and statuses. If used on another type of pokemon, it paralyzes them.

Cryogenic Powder: Fully heals an ice type pokemon's HP, PP, resets stats and statuses. If used on another type of pokemon, it freezes them.

Neuro Powder: Fully heals a poison type pokemon's HP, PP, resets stats and statuses. If used on another type of pokemon, it badly poisons them.

Spore Powder: Fully heals a grass type pokemon's HP, PP, resets stats and statuses. If used on another type of pokemon, it puts them to sleep.

Shining Powder: Fully heals a normal type pokemon's HP, PP, resets stats and statuses. If used on another type of pokemon, it confuses them.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 19:36 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Mockery for One

  • Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • *****
  • Posts: 151
  • Gender: Female
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own medicine item or berry
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 22:05 »
Quigon Berries look like a yellow pomegranate, and reduce the damage taken by super effective Light Type moves.

Offline Dorchadas

  • *Vaguely menacing gestation*
  • Rex Fan
  • *****
  • Posts: 103
  • Gender: Male
  • Pkmn.net: Largest eyelash trade hub in the world
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own medicine item or berry
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 17:59 »
Lokin Berry: Has a 60% chance of fully healing you and upping all your stats one level, but a 40% chance of killing you.
Click the fuzzy little dragons!

Offline Mockery for One

  • Was never a...
  • Rex Fan
  • *****
  • Posts: 151
  • Gender: Female
  • Naah, this ain't cool.
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own medicine item or berry
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 16:50 »
Now I made some berries that disable attacks of a certain type from working at all. One for each type.

Offline Kitt

  • Lone Warrior
  • Rob Fan
  • *****
  • Posts: 95
  • Gender: Male
  • Lone Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Make your own medicine item or berry
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2015, 04:27 »
Restoring Potion

Revives all of your team but only works when only one Pokemon is remaining on team.