Author Topic: Our worst fears  (Read 2782 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Our worst fears
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 20:06 »
Arachnids and anything related to bees (Like wasps and hornets).

Yesterday, I was cleaning my bathroom and saw what I thought was a spider. So, I attacked it (After it gave me a mini heart attack. Speaking figuratively, of course). After killing it, upon closer inspection, I find out it was actually a ball of hair. Yes, my eyesight is horrid and I wear glasses. I had them off at the time.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 20:22 »
Going blind. My eyesight is pretty terrible as it is (-10 left/-12 right eye) and the younger you're diagnosed with myopia the higher the number reaches.
Becoming 'locked in'. That would be horrible, being fully able to think but not able to speak or move.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 00:30 »
//writes all of this down for future reference//

my biggest fear is being given huge amounts of money
           

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 18:47 »
Spiders. I think small ones are delightfully cute, but when they get bigger (a few cm) and they start coming out of nowhere...*shudders*.

I had one appear from behind a poster, it made step noises as it crept over it. I don't like killing them...but fear made me kill it XD

That, and I hate rollercoasters...phobia or not. I feel bad because everyone says "hahaha you are so pathetic omg haha" but I digress.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 22:02 »
Moving fast. I'm not afraid of heights or falling, the fear I feel is the speed at which I would fall. I also cannot deal with rollercoasters, reckless driving in fast cars and, quite pathetically, pirate ship rides. I felt unsure about the Ferris Wheel when I went to the fair with my brother recently but after the first rotation I started to enjoy the movement.

I'm scared somewhat of spiders. I won't run at the first sight of them, but I cannot stand the thought of them crawling up me. When I was on the bus on Monday I had a huge spider crawling all over me that would not leave me alone. :(

And my strangest fear (well, strange to other people) is certain types of cheese. Eating Dairylea as a child turned me off any soft cheese. I can't stand feta, goat's cheese, or any cheese which can be squeezed (among others). There's an advert for brie that involves someone squeezing the cheese before eating it and it just weirds me out so much. :|
I generally don't eat cheese anyway - I only eat it if it's cooked. And my cheese of choice is Red Leicester.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 22:04 by Webby »

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Freestyler

• !
  • Sentret Fan
  • insert personal text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 19:49 »
My worst fears are sewers, snakes and fear itself

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2013, 18:22 »
Spiders and the fear of loss of control of being tortured

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

Offline Cody999

• That one guy.
  • Rex Fan
  • Hey need to heal you pokemon? Well Gary oak--NO
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 19:26 »
Spiders that move freak me out, if they stay in one place I can kill them, but if I see them and then they move to hide somewhere and I can't find them I'll run out the room like a sissy and not enter it again until someone removes the spider.

Heights, if I'm moving then it's fine. Staying still at heights freaks me out, so when the Goliath ride in the US got stuck at its highest point all I was thinking of was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Sup ~ I RP and stuff.
Also called Cody on err... pretty much everything.
When I play Pokemon I follow my personal Rule: I can only use Each Pokemon once across all games that I can transfer Pokemon across. I have used 108 different Pokemon I think.

quack98

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 20:01 »
Heights, if I'm moving then it's fine. Staying still at heights freaks me out, so when the Goliath ride in the US got stuck at its highest point all I was thinking of was AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Is that Goliath in Six Flags? I love that ride, but yeah, it's really tall, not great for fear of heights xD

As for fears, I don't really have any major ones, I mean, I guess I'd be scared if a gun was at my head of w/e, but there's nothing I'm really scared of that's actually going to happen. Other than death, I suppose, but that's not really avoidable...

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2013, 20:06 »
And my strangest fear (well, strange to other people) is certain types of cheese. Eating Dairylea as a child turned me off any soft cheese. I can't stand feta, goat's cheese, or any cheese which can be squeezed (among others). There's an advert for brie that involves someone squeezing the cheese before eating it and it just weirds me out so much. :|
I generally don't eat cheese anyway - I only eat it if it's cooked. And my cheese of choice is Red Leicester.

yeah there are things that im kind of weird about without it being an outright fear.. as in, stuff that i dont want to look at or have anything to do with, but i wont flip out completely over it. 

one of which is baked beans, i cant really have anything to do with them. 
and, relating to that, food water. dont leave washing up soaking overnight because i stg i am not touching that and the idea just blurrghhhh.

my biggest fear is being given huge amounts of money

yeah this is my straight up phobia though, dont try to play any practical jokes on me by doing this. even though it would be really hilarious and you would be missing a real comedy opportunity. 
also being given free whiskey and a 3DS, that is the worst. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2013, 21:18 »
Scorpions and guns will freak me out.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!