Author Topic: New Info Leaked?  (Read 2986 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: New Info Leaked?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2014, 22:43 »
I think if Ninetales gets one, arcanine should too. They're like twinlike pokemon.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2014, 23:59 »
Mega solrock and lunatone. PLEASE.

I really personally think character customization is out though and thus cannot fool myself into believing these rumours.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2014, 00:10 »
I just realized something, if Mega Flygon doesn't happen, I will cry myself to sleep.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2014, 00:37 »
I just realized something, if Mega Flygon doesn't happen, I will cry myself to sleep.

That. Is. Fabulous! ;D

I don't want character customization. I really like the original Brendan and May. Character customization would spoil their design. Much less Brendan's though, than May's. I'm only slightly looking forward to customizing Brendan since I'd like to see his white knit cap change color (I always thought that it was his actual hair). But other than that, I'm not looking forward to customization. In Pokemon Emerald, when you start a new game, your character could be wearing green, blue, or red. You can't exactly choose the color of your outfit. Any character customization in ORAS should be limited to being able to choose the color of your headband and outfit, just a small change.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 01:01 »
^I was thinking mabe customization could be limited to a few pieces of clothing and hats and cut and dye your hair a few colors and styles outside of the Contests but before a Contest, you can change your look completely. How you should dress depends on the Contest type itself. For a Cool Contest, you could have a neon green mohawk and wear a Biker outfit but for a Beauty Contest, you wear very formal clothing. What you wear affects your overall score slightly.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2014, 01:32 »
^I was thinking mabe customization could be limited to a few pieces of clothing and hats and cut and dye your hair a few colors and styles outside of the Contests but before a Contest, you can change your look completely. How you should dress depends on the Contest type itself. For a Cool Contest, you could have a neon green mohawk and wear a Biker outfit but for a Beauty Contest, you wear very formal clothing. What you wear affects your overall score slightly.

I never really understood why the player changes into formal clothing for Super Contests in Gen 4. I mean, the NPC contestants weren't all dressed up. And the Pokemon are the ones being judged anyway, not the trainers. But that idea would add more ingame purpose to character customization. I'm thinking it would be pretty awesome if the trainer could dress up too and partner up with his or her Pokemon and do a combo move for the Pokemon Contest.

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 01:35 »
I never really understood why the player changes into formal clothing for Super Contests in Gen 4. I mean, the NPC contestants weren't all dressed up. And the Pokemon are the ones being judged anyway, not the trainers. But that idea would add more ingame purpose to character customization. I'm thinking it would be pretty awesome if the trainer could dress up too and partner up with his or her Pokemon and do a combo move for the Pokemon Contest.

Pretty much what I was thinking. You could play a prop electric guitar in the background while Cosplay Pikachu uses Meteor Mash!

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2014, 14:10 »
I've had a feeling Mega Jirachi might be appearing for a while (no real reason, just a hunch!)... maybe a change in typing to Steel/Fairy? Perhaps that white rock in Mossdeep might play a part as well??

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2014, 15:38 »
I forgot about the rock! Maybe it has ties to Shaymin. I mean the Flower Paradise had a huge white rock in it too.

The tables were turned.

Plz Click!

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2014, 18:15 »
I've had a feeling Mega Jirachi might be appearing for a while (no real reason, just a hunch!)... maybe a change in typing to Steel/Fairy? Perhaps that white rock in Mossdeep might play a part as well??

I'd much prefer it to stick with Steel / Psychic personally =[
although I have always wondered what that rock was for

E.C.A.M.B.S.

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2014, 19:56 »

Jirachi's Mega Stone is embedded inside that rock.

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 10:19 »
yeah, this is fake.  Demo confirms.

But that still leaves chance for Mega Slaking!  Right?  RIGHT?????