Author Topic: Kyle Miyazaki  (Read 1235 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline K-kun: Terror's Advocate

• #130-Gyarados-in the PUK Pokemon Crew. Nick of Plot Twists, Kristian of Tropes, Kyle of Originality, Rob of Character Development; We are the Four Horsemen of Roleplay!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • "Not even death can save you from me..."
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art Page
Kyle Miyazaki
« on: April 28, 2007, 23:13 »
Name: Kyle Miyazaki
Description:  
Personality: Kyle loves his family, friends, and pokemon, and would do anything for them. He's smart, and kind, although his sense of justice is kind of harsh. Although usually calm, he does get angry, which usually leads to his dark side's emergence. This amplifies his anger. Kyle is a cunning strategist and tactician, but when his other side takes over, it's all about power.
History: Kyle began his adventure over nine years ago, and has journeyed all over the world, from Kanto to Hoenn, even to Orre. Shortly after obtaining his third badge (age 11), he was called back home to Blackthorne due to an emergency: His family's home burned down. Only his little brother, Kieran, survived. Once things had calmed down, Kyle left Kieran in Claire's care and began wandering again, wondering what he'd do with his life. He became depressed, lashing out with little agitation. While in Cinnabar, he came accross a burned down mansion, that thieves were taking advantadge of. Recalling his past, Kyle ruthlessly beat them all. However, afterwards, his rage cooled, and he turned them into the police. He had found his calling. While he continued his adventure, he'd work as a Bounty Hunter of Justice. After his induction into the Indigo Hall of Fame (13), he returned home and worked through the Johto League. After that, he went through the Orange Islands, before returning to Blackthorne (16). His brother was now 9, and waiting for when he'd be able to join Kyle on his journey. Happy with his brother's care free attitude, He gave Kieran two pokemon to care for: Houndour and Poochyena. He then set out for Orre, hearing about Team Snagem. However, a month after he arrived, the problem was solved. He remained to help with the clean up, as well as to explore. Afterwards, hemoved on to Hoenn. However, a year ago, he recieved word that Kieran had been kidnapped. Kyle returned home and followed the trail back to Hoenn. Kyle is determined to find his brother, no matter the cost. And so once again, his dark side is emerging. He now has 3 badges, but no leads. He recently traded his Sharpedo to a trainer from Sinnoh for her Gabite.
Friends: None yet
Travelling Companions: Crimson (Valan Shimato), Tazmin Kozaki
Enemies: Whoever took his brother
Pokemon:

Party:

Charizard (Male)  Steelix (Male)  Nidorino (Male)
Gyarados (Female)  Cranidos (Male)  Gallade (Male)

Storage:

Rhyperior (Male) Donphan (Male)
Hitmontop (Female) Hitmonlee (Male)
Hitmonchan (Male) Seadra (Female)
Scyther (Male) Aerodactyl (Male)
Dragonair (Female) Pupitar (Female)
Vibrava (Female) Shellgon (Female)
Gabite (Female) Swellow (Male)
Aggron (Male) Metang (Male)
Glaceon (Female)

Previously Owned:

Houndour (Male)  Poochyena (Female)
Sharpedo (Female)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 22:15 by Komplott Vorkämpfer Kyle »

Offline Joeno

• WebMaster
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
  • "It's only love, what is everyone so scared of?"
    • View Profile
    • PKMN.NET
Re: Kyle Miyazaki
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 15:32 »
You're approved. Have fun and all that.
Peter <3<3<3<3

Pong And Beyond - Playing through 1001 video games before we die...

P-O-K-accent-E Balls!

Offline K-kun: Terror's Advocate

• #130-Gyarados-in the PUK Pokemon Crew. Nick of Plot Twists, Kristian of Tropes, Kyle of Originality, Rob of Character Development; We are the Four Horsemen of Roleplay!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • "Not even death can save you from me..."
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art Page
Re: Kyle Miyazaki
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 05:01 »
UPDATE: Kyle is now travelling with Crimson (Valan Shimato) and Shadow Pounder
Posted on: June 19, 2007, 11:22
UPDATE: Tazmin Kozaki has joined the party
Posted on: July 16, 2007, 22:06
UPDATE: Shadow Pounder has left the group

Posted on: November 22, 2007, 22:30
UPDATE: status changed to stand-by. Not retired yet, but not actually in use. May or may not return to 'active' at a later date
Posted on: November 22, 2007, 23:32
UPDATE: Thought about it, and I'm retiring Miyazaki. Rest well my first PLC character.