News:

Please respect new people - everyone's new at one point!

Main Menu

If the above person asked you on a date what would you say?

Started by Sappy, April 15, 2008, 22:17

sans the skeleton

#3975
Nope, I enjoy girls more then guys. I'm a girl.

edit from the future: i am no longer a girl




ive created a monster
official forum cryptid
               

Captain Jigglypuff

"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog


Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!


sylar

to pleasure town i would say as i wink and point at my crotch

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there


tmblr ⋆ bsky
ㅤㅤㅤ

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

Oh My Cod Yes
Let Us Make Waves Tonight
Do Not Be Koi

           

Liam


sans the skeleton

#3980
Nope. Sorry Liam. You're probably a good guy though.

Quote from: sylar on November 20, 2011, 00:08
wow how rare a girl who likes other girls would u like a special snowflake award


probably not lmao you just annoy me 9_6


No need to be nasty about it <_>




ive created a monster
official forum cryptid
               

Captain Jigglypuff

"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog


Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!



Captain Jigglypuff

Only if you'd STOP telling everyone that I have some ear fetish! Wanting to touch an ear is not a fetish, wanting to LICK one is!!!!
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog


Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!


MOP

No.

But you can help me on my occasional dates with a friend of mine. Honestly any advice you give would make an improvement on what I say and do.  D:

Captain Jigglypuff

What does he look like? Is he a "Little Person?"
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog


Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!


MOP

^ She's a chemistry student in her twenties and over 5'.  :o

Captain Jigglypuff

#3987
Can we see the Muppets?!!!! I want to see The Muppets!!!! I WANT TO SEE THE MUPPETS!!!! :D MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPETS!!!!!!!!!!!
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog


Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!


EvilJolteonOfDoom

Quote from: The Soldiertoise on November 21, 2011, 00:29
Nyan: The Japanese equivalent of meow.

This should give a pretty clear message.

pffffft i thought you'd put up 10 hour Nyan Cat vid -_-



I'd say no, I don't really want to see The Muppets that much

Utack and Swampy

You and I would not get along then, and I would quickly decline.


Thank's to Blake... for the awesome sig!