Author Topic: What's making you happy right now?  (Read 712322 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

• Name Rater Hater
  • I'm a nerd. And I'm a girl. Anyone got a problem?
    • View Profile
Re: What's making you happy right now?
« Reply #4335 on: May 15, 2011, 21:03 »
The fact that uk did so well in eurovision i'm so happy that we got more points this year... Blue, you did us proud... But on the other hand JEDWARD WERE ON TOP OF US... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: May 16, 2011, 16:10 »
went in for enquiries and ended up with a consultation and test on the day and it all seems to have checked out fine it hurt a bit but it's meant to no pain no gain
the treatment will be a little on the expensive side but all things considered the woman who owns the place is cutting me a good deal by letting a trainee work with her on me
of course it's going to be expensive the place is small but very well done and the person who owns it knows what she's doing
not to mention i am getting my moneys worth she has been doing this sort of thing for ages and is experienced which is the most important thing she even has in-house mixups of stuff which she reccommends i buy which i might do cos they're better than the shop stuff anyway

she was like "is it ok if she is sorta trained with you that way i can offer you the 10 sessions for 6 thing" and i was like yes yes yes its okay good god anything is ok i'm just glad to be getting this done she talked me all through it and the aftercare and what may or may not happen blah blah blah and i was like yes this is all fine and good i am perfectly good with all of this
obviously i'm having last minute OH NO WHAT IF but i'm pushing that aside
first proper session at saturday 11pm wish me luck

i babbled a lot and had the usual "SHE THINKS I'M A COMPLETE COCK" and also all the "haha hohoho hehehe" sort of flaily benevolence I usually do but yes! despite a very mild panic attack i handled it fairly well!

also went on a wool splurge for a Project turns out i forgot something which is really annoying cos i have to go back and look for another 32489324 hours like i did today or maybe just order it off the net who knows got most of the stuff anyway so thats good
going to give my skullflake jumper a try soon enough

but yeah
wool and things and cool uni friend and its like
the idea of work isn't even getting me down today it's great
C:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 16:12 by xhanatos »
           

Offline Mulholland

• Senior Staff Member
  • Sentret Fan
  • Poyo?
    • View Profile
    • Before I Kick
« Reply #4337 on: May 16, 2011, 16:41 »
Writer's Block... has now been overcome.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #4338 on: May 16, 2011, 17:08 »
Just drew an awesome picture of a pidgeot <3 I'm so happy with the shading and the pose~
Found my ipod and i've got band tonight too c:

Offline uConVergEu

• Name change from zAsteRz to ConVerge
  • Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: May 16, 2011, 17:17 »
I found my leafgreen with a bunch of awesome pokemon in it.
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4340 on: May 16, 2011, 17:21 »
I have a feeling I just sailed through my hardest exam... makes me wonder how Thursday's exam will go but if I can feel confident about today's after a short revision/film watching session yesterday, I'll be fine about all my others :D
SU times with Adam and Lara, wish I could have had more than 2 drinks because I felt too sober to be with them but it was good fun anyway~ 

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #4341 on: May 16, 2011, 17:24 »
curry

with potatoes

surprisingly nice

Matty Cahill

« Reply #4342 on: May 16, 2011, 17:45 »
I'm starting to feel confident with C1 ahead of our 4th official encounter on Wednesday and Mechanics is starting to be understood right now so maybe, just maybe, I can get that 'at least a C' I need from Maths.

Plus chippy tonight; that's always a bonus with me!

(I think it is kinda helpful to take some positivity out of my life right now ^^)

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #4343 on: May 16, 2011, 19:55 »
Something like this is gonna happen on Saturday, I can't wait!

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: May 16, 2011, 20:51 »
listening to heat/clockwork and wow i'm kind of really happy that it doesn't stutter as much on this laptop??? that is to say, i'm at a neighbour's house using their laptop and internet hehehe.

and my friend came over today! he called and was like 'it's my day off - want to meet up?' and i was like OMG YESSSSSSSS and so we walked around in the rain and then he came back to my place and [rant which is going into another topic in like 2 minutes here]

also the house is on the market. mum said when it sells, i'm getting some money to buy whatever i need [read as: laptop, DS and insane amounts of clothes] and i'm also getting my new glasses and a proper binder real soon. also i got con air on dvd and my sister watched it with me. needless to say that because i'd consumed alcohol during the time we watched it, i cried at the end and belted How Do I Live and quoted along with it. PUT THE BUNNY. BACK. IN. THE BOX.
nobody was amused. nobody but me.

the new homestuck updates are gr8 too. glitchstuck is intense. i feel kind of sad when i see eridan in the uh... jury though. :(

i've also been powerdisking dexter and watching heroes because i miss that show.

anyway long story short i'm living without the internet and despite intense boredom at times i'm doing totally well.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

• Name Rater Hater
  • I'm a nerd. And I'm a girl. Anyone got a problem?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: May 16, 2011, 21:00 »
I just got paid and i'm so happy when the money comes in... It makes me feel happy... 
Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

Dracoandy666

« Reply #4346 on: May 16, 2011, 21:18 »
Just made a cup of tea.. life is great =]

Speak Now

« Reply #4347 on: May 16, 2011, 21:29 »
The Queen is coming to Ireland tomorrow. I think it's great. :) A lot of historic events happening in the last few weeks!

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #4348 on: May 16, 2011, 22:05 »
Getting to try out some woodwind instruments on friday :D hopefully i'll be able to learn the sax <3

Billie joe's twitter is making me happy too, he's either deadly serious or just posts stupid and funny crap:
"doing a huge line of meth while watching megadeath <3"
"Just kidding!"

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: May 16, 2011, 22:15 »
Went to Frankie and Benny's with my flatmates... the first time we've ever been out for a meal together [most we've managed is 4 of us before now]. I felt disgusting eating the messiest burger in existence while everyone else had less messy foods... but it was so goooooooood. New York Burger + White Chocolate Brownie Sundae = <3

I'm just in such an amazing mood... today has been absolutely fantastic! :D   fun times with so many of my friends and I'm looking forward to finishing my exams, celebrating properly annnnnnnnd going home to see my other friends ^-^
Oh and we met a beautiful Italian in F&Bs... even the straight guys in the flat agreed that he was beautiful. Hnngggg<3

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"