News:

The rules are always available at http://pkmn.net/rules

Main Menu

What's your favorite part of the above poster's profile?

Started by laironlover77, July 08, 2010, 21:36

rapidash king


MzLuluZombi

The Banette picture. I can see it in the shadows, taunting me. 0_0 It's like that ceiling cat that keeps popping up! =D
QuoteRubyRobin: Would a morph with Grumpig be able to do his swag dancing?
MzLuluZ: BOOOOOOOOOOY, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SWAG DANCING YOU WANT!
RubyRobin: Yaaaaaay!!! I shall do Grumpigs swag dance aaaaaaaaaalll day xD
Quote from: The Entertainer
So uhmmmm, you quote yourself huh?
.......not weird at all kiddo :p

sylar

yeah as before i like the sprites in the sig they're adorable and well done :3

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there


tmblr ⋆ bsky
ㅤㅤㅤ

TickTockTheCroc

The fact that you have 11 karma. how did you get that many??

Webby2


Shaymin

the pokémon in your sig. idk what it is but it's a cool one.




Moooncow

Quote from: Shaymin on March 06, 2011, 09:23
the pokémon in your sig. idk what it is but it's a cool one.

It's an accelgor,
and on topic, you're avvy, Team fortress ftw (I think lol :P)

Sebastian Moran

Koga!... koga is swish. And I like that animation. I'm not sure whether I even got that far in HG though fnarnarnarrr 
 




be humble,
for you are
made of earth.






be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

sylar

can i just say the whole profile
it looks rather... sophisticated

you know i always imagine you sit around with this pipe and a cup of tea on a saucer and post via typewriter. that's why your posts and profiles always seem so uh intelligent what am i typing

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there


tmblr ⋆ bsky
ㅤㅤㅤ

Webby

The avvy~  I think a plain avvy looks really good when all the attention is on the sig [colours, animation], I find myself drawn to the sig but then I look to the avvy because I think it's nicer to look at.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Sebastian Moran

The Arthur Dent Dento Cilan-ness of it all, of course 
bless you I say BLESS YOU. 
also jen's post made me flail in a very sophisticated way 
I'm in an odd mood I cannot be blamed 




be humble,
for you are
made of earth.






be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Caldoran

I must say your posts again. They're so hilarious x_x
The above statements are masterfully crafted fabrications.

Webby2


q.c.™

... I don't like any of it. Well.. okay I kinda like the smug bug thing.

sylar


the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there


tmblr ⋆ bsky
ㅤㅤㅤ