Author Topic: How far in before the admins show up?  (Read 361432 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
Re: How far in before the admins show up?
« Reply #4605 on: May 15, 2013, 21:30 »
681. SS here, glad to here it HG. Just say if you want us to send you a Pokemon or any other moves.

quack98

« Reply #4606 on: May 15, 2013, 21:39 »
682, RR here, after rumaging through the box of TMs SS found, I cam across a Nasty Plot TM, I wasn't aware that even existed! Seems a lot of TMs haven't been released to the public! Anyway, no prizes for guessing who I'm teaching it first ;D

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4607 on: May 15, 2013, 21:45 »
683. SS here, I've been trying to track the signals of any other legendaries since HG found Articuno. I just managed to find Moltres, so if anyone wants to attempt to catch it, then you should do it before the modminions find it.

quack98

« Reply #4608 on: May 15, 2013, 21:48 »
684, RR here, If you upload the co-ordinate a to my radio I can attempt. I've just finished tweaking a motorbike I brought to the base, and I need to test that anyway

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4609 on: May 15, 2013, 21:54 »
SS here, the co-ordinates are 68,5.

quack98

« Reply #4610 on: May 15, 2013, 21:56 »
686, RR here, I'm on my way then. (How convenient the co-ordinates are :tongue2:) I'll keep you updated

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4611 on: May 15, 2013, 22:03 »
687. SS here, the modminions don't seem to know about the location yet. However, stay vigilant. The fact that their in the same place at Articuno suggests that they're looking for legendaries as well.

While I'm waiting for you to get there, I'll try searching for Zapdos (who will hopefully be in a place with similarly convenient co-ordinates).

quack98

« Reply #4612 on: May 15, 2013, 22:08 »
688, RR here, I'm almost there, it appears its on an island surrounded by water, which seems ironic for a fire bird, but I'm going to send the bike back with my gardevoir, and then I'm flying over on Drake, so I can test the remote calling system. DRAKE!

*Salamence appears as if from nowhere*

It works!!!! Anyway, I've sent the bike back now too

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4613 on: May 15, 2013, 22:09 »
689. SS here, glad to hear you made it. The bike arrived here safely, along with your Gardevoir.

quack98

« Reply #4614 on: May 15, 2013, 22:19 »
690, RR here, Just out of curiosity, I made Drake use Hydro Pump on the lake, and it evaporated before reaching the lake! I think it's an illusion. Anyway I'm about to land on the island, which appears to be fairly tropical

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4615 on: May 15, 2013, 22:21 »
691. SS here, that actually just gave me an idea. One minute while I go find our tools...

quack98

« Reply #4616 on: May 15, 2013, 22:33 »
692, RR here, Ive landed on the island, I'll start heading in to the forest. Ooo... A tropius!

Go Grayson!

Use Psyshock!

Tropius absorbed light!

RR threw an Ultra Ball

Tropius was caught! Nicknamed 'Rawr?'

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4617 on: May 15, 2013, 22:34 »
693. SS here, I'm working on several new features for your radios. They will hopefully be finished soon.

Draghost999

« Reply #4618 on: May 15, 2013, 22:37 »

651. SS here, I'm going to stay at the base for the moment and use the equipment here to help you out. It also means that I can interrogate the modminion whenever I need to.

There are still a large number of presences in the jungle, probably all people who managed to make it out of the base alive. I'm trying to track down the Virizion, but I'm not having much luck. My guess is that the commander has found a way of jamming the signal.

Okay, I've found one slightly suspicious spot. I'm not picking up any presences in it all, which is odd because the rest of the jungle is swarming with people. TCS, I suggest you check out this spot immediately. I'm sending you the co-ordinates now.

With fallen Modminion # >:D 's equipment, which I found in a hidden space by a zipper in the back of his uniform, I was able to search out his allied presence on a radar -- for me, it is my enemy presence. This presence, of course, is one of many within the jungle. As SS said on Transmission Scroll 306, this is a suspicious spot that is a vertex in the constellational scatter of the presence-dots. It's a very large dot, and apparently the size of the mark represents the rank or importance of the presence from smaller for less important and larger for otherwise. That's why this is so suspicious, and I should check out this spot immediately. Perhaps I've found the Jungle Commander--not too hard then. If the signal went indiscreet at some point to hide Virizion's presence from radar, as SS explained in his report, then I can only hope to find and capture the Jungle Commander -- that I'd care less about Virizion for now. I'll subtract this presence from my radar map. Now... :police:

For transmission--over--I'm currently 600 feet away from the presence by radar's interpretation. The height of trees in the jungle along this grown-in route is fluctuating...

The presence-dot is starting to "breathe" from larger to smaller to larger. This is more suspicious when closer...

The radar states in its conversion that I'm currently distanced 30 feet between the presence, which I still can't see...

Alright, I've found myself in a clearing -- a rather large one at that, like the presence-dot itself on the radar. The clearing is "all clear"; I can't see anything or anyone at the moment.

What was that sound?! Was that a crash...? :ohmy:

"RAIIIII............OAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kch... *transmittal sound*

Crowned Salamence: Who, or what, are you? You look like a modminion who went swinging on electric
                               eels instead of vines in this jungle.

??? Modminion: I'm here to kill you, "General." I know exactly who you are, why you're here, and what
                       led you to me. There is no Jungle Commander whom you'll ever be finding. Because I'm
                       a more powerful Modminion in the right class. And I use electricity to kill Memberlanders.
                       I've been watching you and your Memberland companions. We especially have been...
                       and not one of us had slipped into sight. We are the superior, truly secret Modminion
                       agents who spawn nothing but success. And you're another mission that will be such for
                       us.

Crowned Salamence: Very well then... But you are a Raikou-faced individual. I would say you're
                               "shocked."

??? Modminion: Close. As if it would make a difference before I kill you, I am an agent of the
                       deeper-into-secret, sub-organizational branch of the modminion force. It is called the
                       Raikounaissance, whose agents run the jungle or the layouts of landscape before each
                       base. We all fight with electricity and are decorated with symbolic regalia of the Type.
                       Now that you've been warned about who you're dealing with, I have the license to shut
                       up and kill. If I look "shocked," then you prepare to be! >:D

Crowned Salamence: Your license to kill means you can try, but you can't manage death upon me.

BATTLE!           >:D = Raikounaissance
                       :o = Draghost

:o                                                                                                     >:D
 /|¯¯   <<<o)                                                                                   `\_\\_
  /\                                                                                                      <\

(o>>>

To Be Continued...

A new group has appeared under the Modmin Umbrella... :ph34r:

quack98

« Reply #4619 on: May 15, 2013, 22:44 »
695, RR here, Good luck TCS! Anyway, I've managed to get reasonably far into this forest, and there doesn't seem to be any change in environment, I'm wondering if I'm even going the right way! I'll let you know if my status changes.