Author Topic: How far in before the admins show up?  (Read 360989 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: How far in before the admins show up?
« Reply #7830 on: August 08, 2013, 16:37 »
220. YAY MEGABLAZIKEN! *Starts dancing*
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline glash101

• Pokenerd in da house!
  • Rex Fan
  • Epicness prevails
    • View Profile
« Reply #7831 on: August 08, 2013, 17:23 »
Swag

It happens.

0 Bronyspriter Points
1 SB Coin
0 Draghost points

Now offering Glash Gems.5 for random awesome pic.10 for Specific EPIC Pic.100 for a 3D,Very epic version of your favorite Pokemon.

quack98

« Reply #7832 on: August 08, 2013, 23:39 »
222. ^You might want to put an extra couple of words in, Y'know, the 3-word rule.   ;)

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7833 on: August 09, 2013, 10:22 »

I stood on my knees, lowering my head onto my hands, brought together in a prayer. The pointed figure of my joint hands cut through a ray of sunlight, which wrapped its light into little sparkles and shed them. The sun that belonged to the Spiritual Bridge loomed above us, the Solar Serpents and I, like a chief, watching the incantation earnestly as the performers of its tribe, this realm's guardians, would rise above the clouds to play their part. Robin and the other Memberlanders, soon to be something greater, did as I had done, bringing themselves into the process that would grant us access into the new world.

"Majestic Solar Serpents... the new world has waited for us. Please allow us to inhabit and purify it with our presence. Allow us to be the final magic layer in the makeup of the new world, what is left to complete it: life. Guide us enough through this path by showing us its entrance. Solar guardians. Unlock your door...!" I shot the last line of my prayer to the spirits strongly out of my mouth. I knew that they heard me... they had to have!

The slithering lights beneath the clouds paused and intensified, drastically lighting them up like flames building up against a solid surface, ready to burst through. The clouds exploded into circles of dark, fading smoke that broke off the swollen chunks in the clouds' outline. The smoke formations were pushed aside to fade away as enormous, radiant dragons burst from multiple spots, with sunlight slanting off their majestic scales like a layer of shining, intangible spikes. The Solar Serpents shot up to the floating ground that we stood on, stopping themselves so suddenly that inertia squeezed the middle of their bodies out of shape for a second, making it look as if there were a large snake down their throats. "My lord," one of the legendary serpents calmly addressed me, its voice carrying a subtle, quickly-fading echo in all directions. "You prayed to us."

"I did. Oh, great Silther. We need your help, you and your guardian brothers. The new world," I restated as a plea, rather than a prayer. I respected the serpents as my powerful equals. "We've listened, my lord. Very well," another serpent, Serapphire, answered. "Please, be ready. We wish you luck."

The Solar Serpents, Silther, Serapphire, Serepent, and Poithon, dove headfirst into the ground and plunged into oblivion, moving in with a ripple of light whose rings seemed to light up simultaneously, and turn off rather than fade away by layer. Poithon, the serpent. Poithon, the mage. He was named after the legendary beast, and that itself was a curse. Everything about that man is a curse. I quickly brushed the thought of him away. I fully regained my attention when I realized that the process of revealing the new world's entrance had begun.

The sun spun around clockwise like a circular hatch. A thin beam of light shot out along the horizon, and it grew a central bulge of energy, like a hose becoming inflated with a bubble of water. The bulge of light dilated, baring its toothed rim, summoning a blinding flash that would reveal the entrance. The bright light cleared up, leaving an enormous portal, too bright to see into on the outside, somewhere in its place. Every few seconds the portal emitted a faint ring, beckoning us to enter.

"Majestic Solar Serpents... Thank you, thank you for answering my prayer. Thank you... thank... you," I said in a voice that sounded humble, as I was trying to find the right words to thank them properly. I hope my friends would thank the serpents as well. I hope they would understand what they had done for us. "My friends... you have been granted access to the new world," I proudly declared.     
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 10:34 by Draghost haunts the site! »
I am your master.

quack98

« Reply #7834 on: August 09, 2013, 10:55 »

*Raising head to look at Draghost.*

"T-Thank you, Draghost. *Now looking at portal* And serpents... Thank you, for helping us... I know you probably can't hear this, but for all you have done... Thank you."

\\I can't get the words right, but I suppose it doesn't matter, the serpents can't hear me... I just hope they knew how grateful we were to them... Sacrificing themselves to make our world...\\

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7835 on: August 09, 2013, 14:10 »

I stand up and look at the portal. "Thank you, serpents of legend, for creating our world." I step into the portal....

quack98

« Reply #7836 on: August 09, 2013, 14:53 »

\\Should I be going through the portal? I feel like I should wait for Draghost to enter before me, but maybe he's thinking the same... I suppose I should wait for his permission to step through... After all, he made the world. Blaze has stepped through, but, I think he was too excited to resist, probably didnt think Draghost will mind, which in all likeliness, he won't.\\

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7837 on: August 09, 2013, 14:58 »
227 ((I don't have to rp for now))

quack98

« Reply #7838 on: August 09, 2013, 15:04 »
228. We can quit the RP till Draghost gets back. I'm gonna be fairly busy today anyway.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7839 on: August 09, 2013, 15:08 »
229, ok, so, what do you think of the mega evos?

quack98

« Reply #7840 on: August 09, 2013, 15:15 »
230. I like Ampharos and Absol, Mewtwos looks less powerful than the original, and Blaziken/Lucario/Mawile just look like they've stolen Giratina-O and Sylveons wing/scarves...

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7841 on: August 09, 2013, 15:24 »
231, but the color scheme on blaziken makes him look bad ass, right?

quack98

« Reply #7842 on: August 09, 2013, 15:43 »
232. It alright, but I never really think any Pokémon look badass, it's not really that type of game.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #7843 on: August 09, 2013, 15:45 »
233, I could name a few that look like that to me.

quack98

« Reply #7844 on: August 09, 2013, 15:46 »
234. The only one that comes close is Aggron, but he's not really badass, he just looks cool.