News:

The three-word rule concerns only the main content of your post, not any rules-avoiding additions such as (three word rule), and are ignored when you use those as an excuse to break the rule. Follow the rules as they are written, don't add any creative interpretations.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Nebby

#1
Sun and Moon / Re: Sun & Moon Progress Thread
January 03, 2017, 01:47
I'm right before the elite four. My team is:
Azura: Primarina, Female, Level 56
Maya: Espeon, Female, Level 56
Sakura: Lurantis, Female, Level 58
Rigaru: Arcanine, Male, Level 57
Po: Snorlax, Male, Level 56
Ninetales: Female, Level 61
#2
Older Main Games / Re: Good Latios Nickname
January 01, 2017, 22:19
I don't know, call it atlas or something, to be honest, I suck at originality.
#3
I really love shiny Flygon. It just looks so much cooler than regular Flygon to me. It was also my first shiny.