Ah, saw this thread the other day. Glad someone had some advice to give!
In my case, I only played White between the two (and it's been YEARS, lol) so I'm not sure what advice to give that'd be specifically helpful for Black... I mean, other than version exclusives, which is one of the easier things to look up. Of course, all this is contingent on what needs to be known in the first place!
In my case, I only played White between the two (and it's been YEARS, lol) so I'm not sure what advice to give that'd be specifically helpful for Black... I mean, other than version exclusives, which is one of the easier things to look up. Of course, all this is contingent on what needs to be known in the first place!

Information 
Content
News
Dex
Episode Guides
Trading Card Game
Columns
Interactivity
Caption Contest
Name Rater
Ask Sentret
Cards
Trivia
PokéMole
Community
Forums
Squads
Tournaments
Fanfics
Site
Tagging
Mantis
About






Next time, I suppose!