News:

Please respect new people - everyone's new at one point!

Main Menu

If the above person asked you on a date what would you say?

Started by Sappy, April 15, 2008, 22:17

Matty Cahill


HereForNostalgia

I'd say hell yeah.

But who needs a date?

Your place? or Mine?  ;)

Mulholland

No, I don't know you well enough... plus wrong gender ^^

Mr.Mewtwo

Legendarys unfortunately can only love other legendarys.Plus I'm a boy.And you are.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
http://gpxplus.net/user/MrKyurem
Quote from: MrGiratinaYou know what would help?
Shut up.
Reshiram is WAY better than Zekrom. Evry1 who agrees, copy&paste this into ur sig.
Samurott is the BEST Unova starter. Evry1 who agrees, copy&paste this into ur sig.
I give up.I bring an idea here and you moan because there's "no copyright."Lets have a look at yours,Mr.Perfect.

Matty Cahill

But you aren't a legendary... and for that reason, it's no

Trekkie WhoLocked Fangirl!

Sherlock & John
Spock & Captain Kirk
Doctor Who & River Song

My OTPs are weird, but they are mine! <3

EagleEye101 : Impactz

Urm... I Haven't been around for a while and Im Emotionally scarred at the mo :( So Im sorry, But im Not up for ote....

Nah,urm, probs not tbh
I don't want a signature.

sylar

dufe you're like 11 i ain't into that kinda thing unless you're an alien fishboy then we can talk

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there


tmblr ⋆ bsky
ㅤㅤㅤ

lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

i'd ask them if they had at least 1000 buckets cos we're going to need them

           

EagleEye101 : Impactz

Cant say Ive come across you before so probably not. And Sylar, Im 12 actually.
I don't want a signature.

PiPlUp_94


sylar

Quote from: xhanatos on June 12, 2011, 16:20
i'd ask them if they had at least 1000 buckets cos we're going to need them




inferna i would say yes
get your ass to glasgow now

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there


tmblr ⋆ bsky
ㅤㅤㅤ

OranBerrySandvich

But I don't want to feel like hanging myself immediatly afterwards...
And I don't swing dat way brah.
So in a haiku word...
Nope.

Sunnii

You seem funny with a good personality to me... So Maybe... Need to talk to you first :L
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Legacy

Oh finally, NOW you ask. I'd love to meet up with you and go nuts in some kind of arcade or something...or just on the streets, why not =P
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal