News:

The three-word rule concerns only the main content of your post, not any rules-avoiding additions such as (three word rule), and are ignored when you use those as an excuse to break the rule. Follow the rules as they are written, don't add any creative interpretations.

Main Menu

Caption Contest!

Started by Meowstic Royalty, July 30, 2013, 19:44

Meowstic Royalty

Welcome. Each week, I will release a picture from the Pokemon anime, and you have to find the funniest caption that fits it. The caption that I deem to be the best will earn that person an OU battle against me on the website www.pokemonshowdown.com. The reason it can't take place via WiFi is that my DS can't connect to the internet. My team online is the same as the one on my DS. When I release the winner, that person needs to message me their Showdown nickname, and I will send them the battle request ASAP.

Here is the first picture:



Each person may enter twice at the most. Good luck.

Needs more Gengar