Author Topic: What features are you excited about, new or old?  (Read 3234 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
Re: What features are you excited about, new or old?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2014, 12:08 »
I'd like to have the slot machine and roulette tables in Mauville City's Game Corner. The roulette was my favorite game in the entire series. I also loved the Pikachu animations of the slot machines. The Pokemon Factory was my favorite building in the Frontier Zone. I'd also like to have Rock Climb as an HM as well.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Angelic Lapras King

• The Angelic One, The King of Kings, The Piller Of The Land Of The Lapras and a PUK Mod.
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Angel Wings! Please Guide Me And The Lapras!
    • View Profile
    • My DA Gallery of Maddness
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 15:12 »
I'd like to have the slot machine and roulette tables in Mauville City's Game Corner. The roulette was my favorite game in the entire series. I also loved the Pikachu animations of the slot machines. The Pokemon Factory was my favorite building in the Frontier Zone. I'd also like to have Rock Climb as an HM as well.
It most likely won't have slot machines like every game before Platinum due to changes in rules about gambling in videogame ratings. Gambling shoots the age rating up to a 12+ and the current boxart shows a 7+ rating.

"What did I say would happen if you got onto my back Oak?"

Offline Turner

• forum scourge
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2014, 16:39 »
Character customization HAS to return. I'm not sure if it was part of the French boutique theme or not but I sincerely hope it isn't just restricted to

Secret Bases, honestly I'll be astounded if they do not come back. I personally never really bothered with them that much but the support for them has been massive since R/S. I'm gonna say I'm 90% certain they're going to return and they will probably be way more extensive than R/S. I'm expecting Global Link synchronization, a huge catalog of items and maybe even the ability to put your base just about anywhere. I'm guessing there are going to be loads of DLC items or just plain old giveaways.

New Mauville is a must. I'm hoping it'll be much bigger this time and will play a much more important role in the game. It was one of my favorite locations in the originals.

Pokenav/Trainer's Eyes and by extension trainer rematches NEED to come back. I'm guessing it will and that we'll get skins for that too. Pokenav may end up serving a similar purpose to the Holocaster.

Pokeblocks and Contests will probably come back hard. I also think contests will integrate Trainer PR videos somehow.

It'd be nice if Mirage Island made a return. I was never able to get there in R/S.

I'm expecting the return of the e-reader and either something to scan QR codes or something that uses TCG cards as AR markers.

The battle frontier will no doubt be the all-singing all-dancing battle area this time around. Given how keen on the metagame GF have been since R/S I'm expecting this to be REALLY expansive this time around. There will probably be something for all skill levels here as GameFreak have been pushing the idea that kids should learn how to battle tactically since BW2 with Pokewood Studios. I wouldn't be surprised if the battle frontier was unlocked early on and had some kind of Join Avenue type mechanic where you could basically build different parts of the area as you play through the game.

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 14:24 »
Perhaps the Secret Bases will be similar to the DPPt Underground Bases and have a Capture the Flag game or something similar besides Trainer battles. Add in Wi-Fi and you have an even better aspect to the Bases. I don't have any friends to connect locally with so a Wi-fi Secret Base system would work great for me AND give players a chance to get more foreign Pokemon!
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Specstile

• The Hoenn and Grass type fanatic!
  • Poképprentice Runner-up
  • Sentret Fan
  • Come At Me Bro
    • View Profile
    • FaceBook, only addy if i know you D:
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 21:32 »
For some reason i think may will return but brandon I'm not so sure despite their role as their dad being a gym leader aha.
Brandon WILL take off his hat haha

Y FC:0344-9270-9498

Offline Hahex and Oshawott

• Number 500 of the PUK crew. Who started this anyway?
  • Joeno Fan
  • Holding on to what I haven't got.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2014, 22:55 »
Brandon WILL take off his hat haha
I don't think I'm ready to see what he's hiding underneath it.