Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 98845 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #930 on: December 15, 2014, 18:30 »
so a girl at school told me to stop guilt tripping her today when she was telling another group that they seemed to want conflict and i just??????  all i said was 'guys we really don't need an argument over this' and she literally just turned on me and went 'alice stop it with your guilt tripping' and it just seemed so unnecessary for her to react like that - particularly since what i was doing doesn't actually fall into the category of guilt tripping.

i get the feeling that it's actually her who likes conflict although please don't quote me on that.  idk it just upset me a bit and seeing as a few of my friends asked me if i was ok afterwards it seems fairly clear to me that i'm not the one in the wrong but i still don't want to be thought of as someone who guilt-trips, even if it's by one person? ignore me i'm dumb.

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: December 15, 2014, 18:46 »
 So I've received an offer and it's one of my preferred universities :D

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #932 on: December 15, 2014, 20:04 »
why is it parents don't understand the more they nag and act like total arses the less their kids want to do as they're asked

also dad swearing at me is a surefire way to make me wanna swear right back lmao

Offline winterbane

• Warden of the North
  • Psythor Fan
  • Stay frosty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: December 15, 2014, 21:50 »
I have to wrap Christmas presents today and I really am not in the Christmas spirit, too much bad stuff this past few months to be even remotely positive. Not to mention that wrapping paper is like, my worst enemy ever. And my gifts are mostly too big and heavy to put in bags. Sigh.
There's a horror movie named Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everybody keeps invading you. - The Doctor

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: December 16, 2014, 17:40 »
Idk, this kind of sounds selfish and melodramatic and whatever but I'm kinda getting down about how everyone at college seems to be able to get a relationship easily and when they have a crush they can act on it but I'm just unable to try because it's just sort of assumed guys are straight until they state otherwise and no one states otherwise.

Then I see Chris on like girlfriend number 3 since we broke up in like Septemberish, and it kills me to see each of them making the same mistake I did and trusting him for a second. He's a compulsive liar and frankly an emotional vacuum, and kinda sexist too.
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: December 16, 2014, 18:00 »
hhh when i say be at my house at 6 i mean be at my house at 5:55 -> 6:00 not 6:02 .  you are making me late now too.

thanks gl <3

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: December 16, 2014, 20:31 »
 Seriously considering taking up the violin since my fingers are already callused from the guitar and it's always been something I've been interested in.

Or the fiddle.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: December 16, 2014, 22:17 »
Turned out that according to that person, A is trying to get me to go to a party with her, get drunk and...yeah.

Sorry but no thanks, not gonna fall for that crap. Worst thing is, if that happened and turned out she had a boyfriend...I'd be in a mess akin to that of N, but about 5-10 times worse. Yikes.

Otherwise, The Hobbit tomorrow. I can't wait, even if tomorrow is the 17th >>

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: December 16, 2014, 23:25 »
Just found out that it's pretty much impossible to get an A in my geometry course now. My streak is broken. :(

Oh well, i'll just rock the finals to make up for it.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline winterbane

• Warden of the North
  • Psythor Fan
  • Stay frosty.
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: December 17, 2014, 03:38 »
Was supposed to play some Age of Rebellion tonight, but I had to get heavy duty pain killers and antibiotics three days ago for an infected root canal. Went out for dinner with the guys and crashed at my buddy's place and none of them had it in them to wake me up. A night off wasted instead.
There's a horror movie named Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everybody keeps invading you. - The Doctor

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: December 17, 2014, 06:49 »
Just got on a megabus back down to London, so excited to see my mates and family. :) the prospec of 5 hours without a fag is not making me happy though, times like this make me wish i could quit smoling easily blehh :(

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #941 on: December 17, 2014, 11:04 »
Seriously considering taking up the violin since my fingers are already callused from the guitar and it's always been something I've been interested in.

Or the fiddle.

They're the same instrument. Fiddle is a playing style in the same way you'd use a plectrum or do the Andy McKee style of playing a guitar.

Britain First have told people to 'honour' those killed in Sydney by telling them to 'Buy Lindt chocolate as they've stood up and refused to make their chocolate Halal and bow down to the Islamic terrorists'

Lindt have issued a response. They're not happy. I'm not happy. Britain First makes me sick.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: December 17, 2014, 16:06 »
First round of exams complete. Those two are the easiest ones for me. The ones i'm concerned about are the last two, which are on friday.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: December 17, 2014, 18:27 »
They're the same instrument. Fiddle is a playing style in the same way you'd use a plectrum or do the Andy McKee style of playing a guitar.

Oh, I always thought they were two separate things! Thanks for clearing it up, things could have gotten embarrassing in store.

My uni of choice has given me really nice conditions and I was expecting to get an ABC anyway  ^.^

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: December 17, 2014, 19:19 »
all i want to do is be in one certain musical but it's coming out as a film soon so nobody's going to have the rights to it for ages now </3

thanks gl <3