Author Topic: The three line "How ya doin'" topic  (Read 98838 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
Re: The three line "How ya doin'" topic
« Reply #1125 on: January 09, 2015, 17:14 »
casually prepping myself for next weekend because given the little warning headaches and mugginess i think i'll be going straight down into a post mock migraine

thanks gl <3

Offline JSM

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: January 09, 2015, 23:08 »
Updated my profile for the first time is forever =D

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: January 09, 2015, 23:16 »
^Looking at the avatar made my eyes hurt. xD

Well, 2 days in a row off. Woot woot!
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: January 10, 2015, 00:01 »
 So I'm looking for some things for my OM101 and, ideally, I would like a new lens and the adapter to attach to the body. Whilst looking for these things, OM101 bodies keep popping up on eBay and they're listing them as vintage.

Fortunately, this means everything is cheaper but the fact that it's considered as one of the worst cameras by Olympus means that it's going to have an oddity price which sucks. The lenses are about £50 upwards and the adapter is about £20 - why the camera wasn't made with the ability to make manual adjustments is beyond me and probably why it's considered to be so bad.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1129 on: January 10, 2015, 12:01 »
uuuugh i go back to uni on monday and i haven't revised like..... at all

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: January 10, 2015, 15:37 »
I laughed so hard the first time I saw this:

Couldn't find one without the 9GAG advertising.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Ledyba

• Judge, Jury, and Executioner | <3 Kelly!!
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: January 10, 2015, 15:51 »
I've got a very important job interview on Monday and it's all I can think about.  I've spent so much time for this, prep interviewers and the like, I'm fountne enough that I know someone who knows someone has the same role elsewell,  and I was able to get some useful information.   I really want this job, I know I can do it and I'm so hungry for it.  I just want to grab them by the shirt and say "I CAN DO IT.  I AM ABLE TO AND I WON'T LET YOU DOWN."

I've been listing to Rocky Music but when I get to Rocky IV  I just want to start to cut wood, run through the snow, scale a monutine and scream the name of my rival.

I don't think that'll help but hype.

I don't even have a rival.

Offline Clairefable

• worst jobby
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
    • abandon hope all ye who enter here
« Reply #1132 on: January 10, 2015, 17:10 »
My Wii U gamepad is frozen and if I have to send it away for repair I shall be slightly inconvenienced.

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: January 10, 2015, 20:01 »
I have to go back to work in 3 minutes and I don't wanna go :(

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: January 10, 2015, 20:23 »
I've got a very important job interview on Monday and it's all I can think about.  I've spent so much time for this, prep interviewers and the like, I'm fountne enough that I know someone who knows someone has the same role elsewell,  and I was able to get some useful information.   I really want this job, I know I can do it and I'm so hungry for it.  I just want to grab them by the shirt and say "I CAN DO IT.  I AM ABLE TO AND I WON'T LET YOU DOWN."

I've been listing to Rocky Music but when I get to Rocky IV  I just want to start to cut wood, run through the snow, scale a monutine and scream the name of my rival.

I don't think that'll help but hype.

I don't even have a rival.

I'll turn Russian for you Rex <3 (but seriously best of luck!)

but yeah, I know the feeling, it's like with my job atm, I'm finding more and more that I'm not allowed to do and I just want them to give me the platform for it, like I know I can do it if they just give me that opportunity, but I guess that's the same for a lot of things in life ^^;

I'm feeling so tired in the evenings now, I can't wait until tomorrow evening / Monday where I can just relax, eat chocolate and do nothing more. It will be great.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: January 10, 2015, 21:55 »
 This shoot was meant to be just over 75 images but I've got roughly 120. I then carried out another shoot with my dogs and that consists of 31 images.

I haven't got money for another sketchbook and I'm going to run out of pages just with the contact sheets alone lol.

Our lecturer had a massive rant about how crap we are and how she's going to withdraw us from the exam and she hasn't taught us for about 3 months and she gave us an inexperienced student lecturer who really didn't fully know what she was doing. A lot of our photography students are "wasters" who took photography thinking it would be easy and that's a reason as to why an experienced lecturer was needed instead of a newbie.

The studio was booked for two months by another class and we were not allowed access to use it and the majority of the girls are doing studio work, so they've been screwed until last week and even then, a day isn't long enough to get two months worth of shoots done. I've insulted that class consistently throughout my annotations lel.

The photography department is in shambles to be honest. Not even our camera technician knows what she's doing 90% and we have little support.

MonsterMon64

« Reply #1136 on: January 11, 2015, 04:24 »
Had a lot of fun messing MONKEYING around in Smash Bros. playing as Diddy Kong... and completely forgot I was gonna try to get to sleep early tonight. Whoops? Hopefully I can function for whatever I need to do tomorrow, at any rate.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: January 11, 2015, 18:19 »
First actual A-level exams coming up over the next week.

English Literature is up first, which is followed by Unit 2 Law. Psychology is the day after on wednesday, and then Unit 1 Law is on thursday.

I am not too worried about Unit 2 Law, as virtually everything that could be in that exam has already been sorted out in my mind. The scenario questions should be easy. English Literature should also be a simple one, so no big concerns there. The other two worry me a little, but Psychology is more worriesome because of the vast amount of stuff in there. I've had to go over the memory models a lot because I missed most / all of that topic. Fortunately both models seem a little easier than I expected ^^

Last concern would be timing, as I am a slow-ish writer. And also that failure (or E grades) will mean the possibility of being kicked off of the course, apparently O.o

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #1138 on: January 12, 2015, 00:41 »
i'm having a crisis because of a video game?? hwat the heck

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan