Author Topic: Greetings.  (Read 704 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LunarLuxray

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
Greetings.
« on: October 05, 2014, 13:28 »
Yeah. I'm new. A hello from me to you. I'm too lazy right now to properly introduce myself, but here goes...
I'm LunarLuxray. Most people call me Lux. I love anime, video games, and most of all; art. I've played most regions with the exception of Kanto. (I know, right?) My first game was Diamond. Luxray is my favorite, hence my name. It always has been, considering all of my online usernames has had something to do with it. (But that's not the real reason i like it; haha!) Ever since i first laid eyes on that wild Shinx i saw on route 202, i knew i had to catch it. And after rigorous months of training, it evolved into a Luxray. Boom. It was literally love at first sight.

So. If you've endured my endless blabbering until now, i give you a salute.  :wub: Aaaanddd that's basically me in a nutshell. Looking forward to a great time with you all. <3

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 13:34 »
Hello, I am Ash; Ash Wall from Berlin Town, and I am here to say that Sinnoh is my favourite region so far, although most users here think it was a disaster.

I encourage you to go to our chat and have a rather nice team, unless you want to discuss whether the Koopalings are characters or not.

Have fun in our community, and may the power of Luxray be with you.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 21:19 »
hi i'm alice verity and i am prettier than martí (that guy above us) but i agree that his suggestion to go on chat is great

if you haven't already please read the rules and have a nice time here

thanks gl <3

Offline LunarLuxray

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 07:49 »
Thanks so much! And i will certainly visit your chat.  ;)