News:

The three-word rule concerns only the main content of your post, not any rules-avoiding additions such as (three word rule), and are ignored when you use those as an excuse to break the rule. Follow the rules as they are written, don't add any creative interpretations.

Main Menu

An epic game

Started by The name master, February 27, 2016, 22:36

The name master

With help from dragoncat, (though he can't promise anything) mudkip In Mudkip Land will be turned into a game.

I need some ideas for enemies.

Here are the ones I've created.

Caterpie:

Can only move in one direction. It changes direction if it comes to a wall. Will not change direction If it comes to a pit. Has no special attack. Most common enemy.

Voltorb:

An immobile enemy that explodes if you get too close.

Nidorino:

An aggressive enemy that charges at you if it sees you.

Snorlax:

A large enemy that hovers in the air but falls if you get too close.

This is an 8 bit style game, and dragoncat is not very experienced, so nothing too complicated.
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!