Author Topic: Your worst fears  (Read 1494 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Laprabi

• hehehehehehehe
  • 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Your worst fears
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 01:57 »
I almost drowned in Lake Erie when I was 5 and I (somewhat ironically) love the ocean. So guess i'm a special case or something.

Situations like that affect different people in different ways. You can have a 'traumatic' experience and not be traumatised by it. Car crashes for example, I've had one (I was the driver lol) and it didn't stop me from driving when I got a new car.

Close family deaths for me. That being said they are inevitable, so nothing I can do. Aside from that I don't really have any other fears. Well that or a brain aneurysm.
hahahahahahaha

Offline Captain Jigglypuff

• The Jigglypuff Master
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't MAKE me Double Slap you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2016, 02:45 »
Quilladin's face in the game really freaks me out. It's so blank and has the creepy Shining look Jack Nicholson had like it is planning on stabbing you as you sleep. I can't be the only one to think this.
"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog

Somehow the wires uncrossed.
The tables were turned.
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn.
˜New Attitude (Patti Labelle)

Plz Click!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2016, 11:42 »
I think it was yesterday, I was in the bathroom, and I suddenly had this insect buzzing right next to my left ear. I freaked out slightly, thinking "what the f**k is that?!" I didn't actually see what was making the buzzing sound, though!

the amount of times that ive screamed like im being murdered because i mistook a fly buzzing for a bee buzzing is UNREAL

Car crashes for example, I've had one (I was the driver lol) and it didn't stop me from driving when I got a new car.

this reminds me that if i drive in the snow i get really anxious and i've broken down and had anxiety attacks while driving in the snow but i can't pull over and collect myself because if i pull over my car will get stuck in the snow so if you're ever driving in the snow in new england and see a girl in a '91 volvo absolutely bawling while driving that's me.