News:

The three-word rule concerns only the main content of your post, not any rules-avoiding additions such as (three word rule), and are ignored when you use those as an excuse to break the rule. Follow the rules as they are written, don't add any creative interpretations.

Main Menu

musharna, jolteon, ampharos

Started by wilbie, June 21, 2026, 02:07

wilbie





3 quick pokemon from this june!!! i've been having a lot of fun experimenting with different styles and stuff :D
like an arrow you fly / be brave, there's no need to hide

DrampardonMe

Not for nothing, but I'm not seeing any pictures here... Not just me, right?

Ampharos is one of my faves, though, so I'd like to see that one, at least!

wilbie

whoops!... i messed up the urls and didn't notice for ages, my mistake.... they're back now, and i tacked on a glaceon doodle to make up for it :P
like an arrow you fly / be brave, there's no need to hide

DrampardonMe

^Ah, much better! I especially like how the Musharna came out, but the Ampharos is definitely my favorite pic of 'em. Is it leaning on bushes or clouds? Either way, cool and cute!

Your Glaceon drawing reminded me of the couple times I tried to draw one, myself... I could probably do better now than those attempts from years ago, but I seem to have a hard time with animal anatomy (well, depending on what it is, I guess). Definitely like what you were going for with your pic of it here!