Author Topic: lets count to 100,000,000  (Read 418896 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Re: lets count to 100,000,000
« Reply #5805 on: August 27, 2013, 20:23 »
5826. Yes, I think you have  :laugh:

Offline Alpha Fenrir

• The Dark Side of the Sun
  • Rob Fan
  • Anybody got some spare enthusiasm?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5806 on: August 27, 2013, 20:28 »
Well, at least I get a good view. And there's live entertainment.

Curse my memory... Formerly Avalanche Absol 137

...Something tells me no one will care about who I used to be. Or who I am now for that matter.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5807 on: August 27, 2013, 20:29 »
5828. Every cloud has a silver lining!  ^.^

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5808 on: August 27, 2013, 20:34 »
5829, a wild blazicario appears!
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5809 on: August 27, 2013, 20:35 »
5830. Chloe sent out Ray!

quack98

« Reply #5810 on: August 27, 2013, 20:36 »
5831. Erm.... Rawr?

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5811 on: August 27, 2013, 20:37 »
5832, what in the world?

quack98

« Reply #5812 on: August 27, 2013, 20:38 »
5833. Doing sound effects for ray  ;)

Offline Alpha Fenrir

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5813 on: August 27, 2013, 20:38 »

Rays don't go Rawr.

...Something tells me no one will care about who I used to be. Or who I am now for that matter.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #5814 on: August 27, 2013, 20:39 »

Ray is a Hydreigon, of course he Rawrs!

Offline Alpha Fenrir

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5815 on: August 27, 2013, 20:44 »
Good explanation. I geuss he also has a way to not get completely obliterated by an angry bipedal chicken-fox-thing?

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5816 on: August 27, 2013, 20:45 »
5837,  no, ray goes more like this:

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!

quack98

« Reply #5817 on: August 27, 2013, 20:49 »
Good explanation. I geuss he also has a way to not get completely obliterated by an angry bipedal chicken-fox-thing?

Of course! Ray could learn surf, or focus blast  :yeswink:

Offline NTN

• 2010: Role Playing at its finest.
  • Mulholland Fan
  • My precious... >:)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5818 on: August 27, 2013, 20:53 »

29. A gas collected in the middle of the Creator's halves, developing as something the Memberlanders couldn't see or touch. The energy sprouted into an ghostly tail and spiraled up from the funnellike end as a tornado building, rather than wrecking, a spiritual body. I felt sad that the Memberlanders were hurt by the first stage of the Creator's Will. I had to explain myself. I passed through Robin's body to alert him of my ghostly presence.

((SB, I think Hitmonchu should join us)).

It's dark, and I think we can enjoy the last moments of this old world on this last night. I cup my hands and breathe a flame into them, walling it in like a candle, and I carry it down to the ground. Although there is no firebrand, the fire thrives on the Memberland soil. "Let's enjoy this last night here, my fellow Memberlanders. You've held your vows close, you've been hardened by conflict, sometimes you may have felt like you couldn't take it anymore - but you've all grown into some of the Memberland's finest. Robin, Blazicario, for what may not exist in the new world, keep your vows close and the spiritual essence of this current world will always be with you. I'm sorry if I may have provoked any of you, especially you, Blazicario. Just remember, fighting doesn't solve everything." There was a pause, a fateful pause, perhaps a moment of silence, a goodbye to this world. Turning to Robin, I asked him, "Are there any other questions about the Memberland you'd like to ask before we depart?"

"And might any of you care for one last drink?"

Code: [Select]

"Draghost! Would you happen to recognise this town!"

(Show him several photos of the town)

"Recognize? Of course I do. As the Memberland's upholder, I would recognize everything. This town is a Modminion Hive."

"Modminion... Hive?"

\\ Hmm... At least we're getting somewhere\\

"Yes. It's a nest of Modminions looking to start over and change their ways. I'm sure you noticed their disguises. They don't want to serve Joeno any longer."

"Why does everyone look the same then?"

\\ Haha... Lets see him get out of this one! He's gonna manage... I can tell...\\

"Modminions look the same in their original forms anyway. Using common disguises allows them to start over but stay together at the same time."

"And the tournament Chloe was forced into?"

\\ might as well get all the answers whilst I'm at it\\

"I'm sure I understand former Modminions correctly. They're still, and they may always be, bloodthirsty beings, and the tournaments are their entertainment. They're very excited when they get an outsider to fight."

"I see. We also have a small problem. We can't go through with this scheme of yours if Blaze doesn't agree, we can't leave anyone behind. We need you to talk him into it. Of course, we can help persuade him, but we won't be able to come unless he is persuaded. And lets be honest, you don't want 4 murders on your conscience, do you?"

"Of course not, if it could be prevented. But it's easier said than done... He's headstrong."

"I'm sure you can talk him round"

\\ After all, he managed to talk me round, and I'm a skeptical [size=1pt]something[/size] if you ever saw one\\

Sensing the blood of a slimy Memberland rat, I teleported after him. He was surprised, but no more than I had been from the attack. Taking him by the arm, I cut away into the air and brought him to the scene with Robin. "Ah, well that was remarkably stupid of you if you were intending to get away. You don't know what good you're getting away from. Do you not trust me? I am your leader, and I couldn't have changed. Unless you're a power-hungry swine who refuses to trust me for who I am."

"Now Robin, I need you here to ensure you'll be alive in the new world."

"The body of the king rests with its kingdom, my fellow Robin. And the body of the king can, like every other body, succumb to the intense pain of the Creator's Will. For being the only true thing that can hurt it, it is the greatest pain of them all. For sure. I escaped. The already intense pain I felt before my death was nothing compared to what I could've felt and couldn't have endured. This isn't cowardice. The pain I avoided would kill me, but it would kill anyone else ten times as fast and as painful. I know my abilities well. You wouldn't have wanted me to suffer worse then die all the same, would you have? Hopefully not. Death is a dark alley. Sometimes it's the only safe way out."

8. "Memberlanders!" I proudly announced. "You have been granted access to the spiritual bridge!"

I tapped into the Creator's Will. The sky grew even darker. It was pitch-black, and could have been called complete "nothingness," but it was not quite that. The world was still there, still frozen in time, but it was inked out. Only the light of lost, wandering souls, ghosts like myself which were unseen before now, gave light to the realm, and it was only subtle. We began to rise above the realm, as if we stood on an invisible elevator taking us up to the light, and stopped close enough to the sky's very edge. A harmless, thin white beam crawled from my finger, and accelerated on its own halfway to Robin. The light passed through him, and sped to Chloe, slowing down before her body as to a speed bump, and went through her as well. The light shot through Blaze and Hitmonchu, slowing down as needed, then flew at me and stopped, reaching its finish line. The ritual was complete. The lines of light faded into us, and we were all imbued with a one-way ticket to the new world. I pushed my fellow Memberlanders up with a magical force, watching as they vanished from the sky into thin air. They would find themselves in a realm of blankness, far from the old world, the spiritual bridge, and the new world. The isolated zone was a waiting room. "Please wait," I whispered into thin air. "I have unfinished business."

It turns out my project isn't finished for me after all. :police:

I am your master.

quack98

« Reply #5819 on: August 27, 2013, 20:55 »
So that's why you've been vainly looking at your own profile :tongue2:

Only kidding, I realised a while back ;D