Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 349602 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Legacy

• I know I'm in my own little world but it's ok, they know me here.
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: what's depressing you right now?
« Reply #1215 on: June 14, 2010, 00:04 »
One of my friends accused another of my friends (who I consider a friend) rascist, and started giving her some serious abuse for it. I stood up for my 'sister' and thus I lose another friend.

The stupid thing is, she's hardly rascist when her boyfriend is a different race to her, so where the rascist thing came from I'll never know.

Oh and the guitarist from my band has just been dumped by his girlfriend for no apparent reason. They were doing fine then *boom* dumped. He's really confused. And the only things he has going for him right now are her and the band, since his home life is really horrid right now.
No man is ever truly good.
No man is ever truly evil.
I do the things you never could,
and we won't ever be equal

EMPIRE

« Reply #1216 on: June 14, 2010, 00:44 »
Last week in college this week. I'm landed for the summer for sure but we're such a tight nit class nearly all of us get along and like each other. Theres a good few people that I'll miss aswell and know I won't see them again probably.

PiPlUp_94

« Reply #1217 on: June 14, 2010, 16:20 »
This black cloud won't go away. It's been hanging over me for days. I'm getting snappy at people for no reason, getting slightly paranoid and worried all the time. I've been close to tears a few times  too. Today didn't help due to the fact that I hardly got any sleep then was in a mad rush to get to school, I was late anyways. Then my 'friends' started laughing at me for some stupid reason.

She kept going in her stupid 'oh I'm not the centre of attention ;;' moods. I'm getting sick of her, for gods sake, get over it, you lost your friend. You'll lose most of your friends anyways as you go through life. And stop getting on at us for talking to her. She's done NOTHING to us, it's between YOU and HER. We can speak to her if we want to so stop getting on at us for doing that.

I can't concentrate in school because of the way I'm feeling right now, I lay awake for an hour or so before I get to sleep. Then wake up during the night and take ages to fall asleep again. Ugh :/
[/rant]

Offline #Emma---#

• 1337 Donator
  • Sentret Fan
  • =]
    • View Profile
    • My DA - PinkBlueBlackRed
« Reply #1218 on: June 14, 2010, 17:08 »
Exams are getting me down. I think they've gone ok so far, but in the next week I have 4 exams >> And 2 of them are the ones I find the hardest.

Tomorrow I have my Maths C3 retake, which is meh. I'm not doing that well in past papers today, so I have no idea how it will go. Then on Friday morning I have the final Physics exam. This is definitely the worst, and there are no past papers because it hasn't been done before, and the specimen paper is rubbish. And I don't get most of the stuff in it, and it's 25% of the entire A-level =[ Then in the afternoon I have C4 Maths, which is going alright but it's pretty difficult sometimes. I haven't actually started doing past papers for it either because I haven't had time. Then on Monday morning I have my Unit 3 Geography exam, and I just can't remember any of the stuff for it. And I don't have time to revise much for it because I'm too worried about Physics and C4. Arghhhh.

And to top it off, some idiot broke one of the wing mirrors off my car. It wasn't even on the side of my car that was next to the road, it was on the pavement side that had a small fence running along it. It's looking like it got hit by a football or something (no idea how though). I got back to my car and the actual mirror part was all scratched and hanging down by the wires, and the whole thing was facing forwards instead of backwards. I can't get it back into place, and it turns out part of the plastic inside has broken so I may need a new wing mirror. And I have no money. And my brakes are also squeaking, and my car is revving too high when it's stationary in traffic. Nothing is going right =[

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: June 14, 2010, 23:57 »
Everything! No matter what I sort out something else comes up straight away, I just want one day to relax.

Paul200

« Reply #1220 on: June 15, 2010, 00:34 »
I won't be able to see my best friend tomorrow. |:

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: June 15, 2010, 16:49 »
http://twitpic.com/1wlyvs

this picture.
milo shaved his jesus hair.
may kill someone.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: June 17, 2010, 00:25 »
A girl I like wants to meet up for a date. I don't do dates and I've never been out with a girl unless she was already a close friend. On the one hand I want to go out but on the other I feel nervous because I don't really know her that well. I feel I may miss an opportunity here.

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: June 17, 2010, 00:26 »

the fact i'll never know what happens.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

EMPIRE

« Reply #1224 on: June 17, 2010, 01:12 »
I've felt very sad for days and I've never been like this before, for this long anyway. We broke up from college today for a 3 month summer. Now normally I'd be very happy at the time off but not this time, the love of my life has broke up with her boyfriend. This is a good thing for me obv but shes been really sad about it the past few days and its horrible seeing her like that. I was planning to tell her how much I liked even when they were still together; I know nothing was going to happen but I needed to tell her rather than never do it. But because shes been so sad lately its just not possible to tell her; its completely the wrong time.

So I didn't do it and its making me sad, I know I prob won't see her over the holidays aswell. I will try but I don't know how long to leave it before asking her to go somewhere like the cinema or whatever. So hmm, the sadness is ripe at the mo.

Offline Cecily and Pikachu

• Life is strange, but I make it work. THANK YOU to aer_dingus for my avvie!
  • Joeno Fan
  • "You can't poison him either!".....Curses!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: June 17, 2010, 17:42 »
I just can't seem to get up the energy to do anything |=
Call me strange, but if everyone was normal how BORING would the world be?

Offline kerri-anne

• Squirrels are back again
  • Joeno Fan
  • the pirate squirrels
    • View Profile
    • world of talli
« Reply #1226 on: June 17, 2010, 19:03 »

Hairmutt: the squirrels are being a pain..
what should I make you ?

ginrei

« Reply #1227 on: June 18, 2010, 00:04 »
The fact I work with the laziest most selfish "managers" (and I use the term loosely) who couldn't manage a prayer in a mosque and couldn't care less about anything that doesn't affect them.

This doesn't so much make me angry as want to punch someone in the face then phone in sick and see how they cope with no staff whatsoever.

Offline .~.Nellie.~.

• 1337 Donator
  • Joeno Fan
  • Mrs Lovett, serving people since 1846 ^-^
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: June 18, 2010, 20:24 »
Exams :/ Ugh, and my Duke Of Edinburugh expedition that's coming up >.<
Conscience is just another word for cowardice.

saillith

« Reply #1229 on: June 18, 2010, 21:05 »
I got snake bites.

And I dont mean the lip piercing types >>

Yup. I got bloody well bitten by my Rosy Boa!

I got BIT by a species that are "Shy, placid, tolerant of handling and bit VERY rarely" >>

I've kept MUCH more vicious things than those...heck i've had CORN SNAKES that are more vicious than these guys!

And what happens?

I GET BIT!! >>