Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83875 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #690 on: July 15, 2012, 14:12 »
Dear PKMN.net,

Anybody fancy supporting my Half Marathon run by sponsoring me? All the money is going to charity, it would be fantastic if you could help me climb further and further to my target by donating whatever you can, no matter how little or large it all helps to make a difference =] I'm currently at ~£300 with offline sponorships still to go on, if I can reach £500 it would be absolutely fantastic. You can find my sponsorship page at http://www.justgiving.com/rob-gore which has all the instructions on there on how to donate. =]

Like I say, all the money is going to charity to help support the education of those with learning disabilities, would be fantastic if we can all make a difference to help them. =]

Much love,

Rob

Dear Rob,

I won't be allowed to donate, but good luck in your Half Marathon.

From Spriter.

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 23, 2012, 16:25 »
Possibly time to bring this topic back to life..

Hm.

Dear alcohol,

We need to see other people. We're just not spending any time together anymore, we've barely seen each other a.. a dozen times this year and.. I just don't love you like I loved you before. You simply don't do anything to me anymore, and the time we do spent together results in my head being spun for days. It's just not working.

It's not you, it's me. I've changed, and I can't be the one to make you feel as good as you should feel. Pretending otherwise will only hurt us further down the line, it's better for us to hurt sooner rather than later.

We'll still see each other around, and I hope we can be civil and maybe even become friends, but.. for now, I'm just afraid I can't find happiness at the bottom of you anymore.

Rob.

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 23, 2012, 19:19 »
Dear whoever wrote the higher maths exam for Scotland,

Why do you hate teenagers?

Love, someone who'll have to resit maths.

Offline f3raligatr

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 28, 2012, 14:10 »
Dear Alcohol,

Last night was a one off; don't get any ideas.

Lots of love in the whole wide world,

Rob

09-07-2013 & 12-08-2013
beyond the suffering you've known
i hope you find your way
may you never be broken again

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 29, 2012, 03:47 »
dear john

youre so awful im embarrassed to be seen with you
but its ok BECAUSE YOURE HILARIOUS HAHAHAHAHA

from john

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #695 on: July 30, 2012, 15:34 »
dear r,
you are actually doing my head in rn. i can't even vent on tumblr anymore because you pretty much stalk me on there and you're like "why did you say that about x/y/z ?"
you're one of my best friends but god damn stop being so needy all the time! yes i realise that you are really socially awkward but still, i was and i have other friends! seriously bite the bullet when you go to college and talk to people and don't rely on me all the time.

courtney x
what has happened to my english skills i had to look up if punctuation goes before or after speech marks

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 01, 2012, 22:28 »
Dear everyone at work and home and here and there.
Enjoy the Summer! I'm off to foreign lands and the joys of sun burnt feet combined with sandals and a dash of trapped grit. :]
Sincerely MOP

Offline lugia95

• Joeno Fan
  • Credit to Chloe for the awesome avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 01, 2012, 22:44 »
Dear my internal body clock,

When I go to bed at 1 in the morning, I expect to get up no earlier than 9:30 the next day. It is not a good idea to wake me up at 6:30.

Yours tiredly, Lugia95

OVOxo

« Reply #698 on: August 02, 2012, 03:44 »
Dear x

I'm sorry for what I did. I hope you're sorry for what you did. It's weird, we've only come back into contact and we've changed so much. It wasn't how it used to be and it probably never will be, despite how much we might want it. The thing is, you'll have no regrets over it and I always will. I guess I forced myself away... whether I meant it or not is another matter. I won't ever forget though, and I hope the same for you. I'll stay in touch... that'd be nice for now. Knowing me, I'll just end up strolling off again but I won't forget. Don't force me away either. When that happened before it hurt. Even now it'd hurt I guess.

Dear me

Why can't I sleep? Sleeping has never felt like such a chore. Even when I feel tired it feels like something is stopping me from sleeping. I haven't had a good night's sleep in about a month now... it really catches up. Oh, and whilst you fix my sleeping problem fix my motivation too. That really needs sorting otherwise I'm gonna end up in the same cycle and ultimately fail. We don't want that. This battle will end eventually; hopefully soon.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 02, 2012, 11:06 »
Dear Alex,

Your posts here always secretly worry me, but I know you don't wanna talk about anything ever. But if you decide to, you know where to find me!

Dear Richard,

Sleep is good for you. You'd know that if you ever got more than 4 or 5 hours of sleep a day. You're just making it harder to enjoy the good things in life!

And to the girl I love more than anything in the world,

I can't wait to see your face tomorrow <3
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 02, 2012, 23:57 »
 Dear brother from another mother.

I got the last acheivement on the xbox Minecraft, you're going to be gone for like another week, xbox live has gotten instantly boring... Actually the reason why I want to take up jogging.

Remember now, wear protection! You don't want babies yet! We're gonna have to all meet up again with all the girls and stuff to when you get back!

Dear CE.

Dang it you guys, pretty much converted me, I even post like you guys now, I'm pretty much a CEman now.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #701 on: August 03, 2012, 12:25 »
dear intelligent systems,

great job with the new game

-- raven
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 03, 2012, 21:31 »
brittany and matt,

i never did anything to you but thats ok you can totally just not like me and unadd me on facebook for no reason if you want whatever

even though i was friends with you guys a few months ago and i've never really said a single mean thing about both of you but you guys don't ever stop saying things about me and my boyfriend behind our backs. oooooooook, good luck when you guys break up because either none of your old friends like you, or you dont like your old friends.

matt you actually claimed you never liked me despite going out of your way to talk to me on several occasions and asking me to do things for you and actually talking to me all friendly just last week and now you just give me dirty looks with your girlfriend all the time. we've been friends since like freshman year... you treat your brother who's been your best friend since you were born like crap now, and the only person you actually respect is brittany.

brittany, we were friends when you sat at my lunch table, and even after, even though we fell out of contact, we were fine with eachother until just now when you decided to try to start trouble with me. yeah i dont get you at all. i wish i could say you're being unjust but you were never overly nice to anyone haha

-liz

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #703 on: August 03, 2012, 22:35 »
Dear b,

The last time i posted in here about you it was when you told me the awesome news. We've drifted so much since then. I think i can count on my two hands how many times i've seen you this year and it sucks.
You're one of my few remaining friends i could trust with my life and my best girl friend. A is too self centered and whiny.
I guess i reminise to much about ~old times~ when we see each other.
I hope i can see you one last time before you pop!
Just so you know i'll be here for you. I may not have answers about baby problems but i'm here if you need to vent.
I hope you'll like the stuff i bought her today, i do anyways!
I know we can never go back to how we were but we def need to have a night for your 18th in january!
You'll be a great mum and you have a great family support too!
engine driver & cracker leg  2k11 4 lyfe <3

Love courtney xx

OVOxo

« Reply #704 on: August 04, 2012, 04:16 »
Dear Rich

Don't worry. Regrets do kind of hurt though and I've got far too many. I guess it's the extra tiredness which is making it seem worse though. Heh.

Dear forum peeps

Sorry I've been an idiot over the past year and a half (or however long it's been; hard to keep track). I know I messed up a lot. It'll be fine from here on in I hope =]

Dear myself

Please wake up in the morning; tomorrow could potentially be good fun if you wake up properly =]