Author Topic: Random Fact About Yourself  (Read 242923 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sebastian Moran

• ᕦ(ಠ益ಠ)ᕤ Tries too hard
  • Elite Four Member
  • Fan Fan
  • the pride of roast britain
    • View Profile
Re: Random Fact About Yourself
« Reply #2190 on: August 08, 2011, 23:12 »
I don't belong in this era, seriously.

Time travel's overrated. Trust me. 
The culture differences are a nightmare, and if you go too far back or forward you can't even eat the food without being violently ill due to differences in the bacteria in it. Things like that. 
So yeah, may be fun for the odd weekend [bring a picnic], but overall more trouble than it's worth. 
Times grow as tired after a while as this one does. 

I quite like this time and place. I'm used to it. 
I'm not so fond of certain human rights in previous years. Here, I've sort of got the hang of the dialect and culture and the technology. 
Plus, the stuff that do I like that existed in bygone years... well, it's still there for me to look at. Through rose-tinted glasses, no less. 

Insanity's overrated as well. Just a lot of people thinking you can't be near anything with a sharp edge. Bloody nightmare. Had to be segregated from my own wit. 

be humble,
for you are
made of earth.

be noble,
for you are
made of stars.

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: August 08, 2011, 23:18 »
^ I have far too much admiration for him.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline Catstorm

• *MEMERS 4EVER 2K14*\\HONORARY MEMBER//
  • Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: August 08, 2011, 23:23 »
@Mr. Dalliard (more quotes will make this post longer!)

1. Reminds me of Back To The Future 3.. that water he drank.. XD also, money would be confusing, consider giving a 1920s cashier some 2011 bills XD

2. also, i feel like I just have so many different sides of me that sometimes I just have to get my energy out in large bursts. Usually I do this by being hyper and irrational. That's what I mean when I say insane. (I was being picky with myself and I was worried about choosing that word, anyway...)

Spyro the dragon on ps1 was the first video game i played aged 4.
I don't know what year, but my first game was Adventures of Lolo (I don't know if 1, 2 or 3.)
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
i dont go on this site almost at all any more so feel free to check out my
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline IvanWolf♥

• J+D S+K A+M
  • Joeno Fan
  • "Is the plot releveant or...?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: August 08, 2011, 23:51 »
Hehe i've been posting on anything interesting for a little bit now.

Usually i'm just a lurker here. :)

Your star will shine... And then it will fall.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: August 09, 2011, 02:25 »
2. also, i feel like I just have so many different sides of me that sometimes I just have to get my energy out in large bursts. Usually I do this by being hyper and irrational. That's what I mean when I say insane.

everyone has this don't they?

well except all the facets of me are just as lazy and misanthropic as i am so w/e

there's one side of me that isn't a grump but she's tied up in some basement in my mind somewhere with a documentry about Donny Osmond on endless repeat so its only a matter of time before she's converted to the hate everything club
           

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2195 on: August 09, 2011, 02:35 »
I'm planning to grow a moustache., and possibly a small beard.
The weird thing is, despite my age, I'm actually getting both.
I hate shaving. So frustating and tedious and boring and why did it have to come so soon.
I have a warped idea of what a good night's sleep is.

zezemanoob

« Reply #2196 on: August 09, 2011, 03:32 »
Brony and proud
im an insomniac (i think i fear going to sleep in case i cant sleep, if that makes sense)
im dyslexic :D

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: August 09, 2011, 04:29 »
(i think i fear going to sleep in case i cant sleep, if that makes sense)

i used to have this
basically the concept of going from lying with my eyes closed to dreaming and not remembering the middle bit used to scare the crap out of me

...actually it still does if i think about it/remember
i just got very good at forgetting sigh oh well
also chances are that i'm going to have a nightmare tonight cos of the london riots and the video of those people helping that guy up and then nicking everything out his bag while he's all dazed sigh

yeah basically i am so worried about things throughout the day turning my dreams into a nightmare seriously its half the reason i won't watch horror films i don't want nightmares anymore jeez

but yeah and it's probably going to be one of those dreams where i'm cornered and i start to get beaten up and anyone who says you can't feel pain in dreams is lying
seriously

also that stuff about waking up before you hit the ground is also lies too i've hit the ground and oh my god i do that "concentrate really hard and have weird swooshing sound in ears" before i hit the ground if i'm falling just so i don't have to feel that awful sensation much more than i want
seriously
imagine falling on the floor and make it louder and harder and make it go through every bone in your body
and also imagine everything goes black and there's just this massive single huge BUNP and the sound itself goes right through your body
also go back make the bunp even louder and almost nausea inducing in just how massively horrid it is
something like that
basically everything after i hit the floor is just blackness and its at least five or so seconds before i decide to wake up for some reason

yeah as you can tell i prefer my dreams to be the non-sensical mental sancutary of absurdism and ludicrous adventures with friends and family members as opposed to bad things or serious things
if any event or bad happenstance taints my dreams its something i really will not like in the least
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:35 by xhanatos »
           

Offline Catstorm

• Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: August 09, 2011, 04:35 »
I have written drawn a comic about my first reactions to the situation handed to me. It was beautiful. Dr. Furby sure is a nice therapist and told me to ignore everyone.

I like cats more than any other animal.
macaw5: *at a lunch table*.... I only have one question. Where did the table come from
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: August 09, 2011, 20:29 »
I bought myself a pair of non baggy jeans, first jeans I have bought that arent baggy.

Offline Reshurott Inferno

• Pokèmon Master-ish!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Hey There, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: August 09, 2011, 22:07 »
I own an Action Replay DSi, and I use it sometimes (AKA. levelling up my PKMN, or teaching them moves they can LEGITIMATELY have; nothing illegal like 999 EVs)

My Black/White 2 Teams.

kr9q

« Reply #2201 on: August 09, 2011, 22:14 »
I think that Zekrom and Serperior are the best!

Offline Reshurott Inferno

• Pokèmon Master-ish!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Hey There, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: August 09, 2011, 22:28 »
There's several things that I don't like when it comes to Zekrom or Serperior.

1) Zekrom doesn't have as much freedom of use in comp. play as Reshiram, because Reshiram has NO COUNTERS (Heatran has Flash Fire cancelled out because of Turboblaze), while Zekrom DOES.

2) Serperior is restricted to being a "Toxi-wall" thing. Whatever the technical term for that is.

Anyway,

I like (custard) pi(e).

My Black/White 2 Teams.

Offline Normandy

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: August 10, 2011, 04:56 »
A majority of my writing is in print but in the middle of words, I'll randomly break out into cursive. Like in the word "the" the 'h' and 'e' will connect.

Offline Catstorm

• Joeno Fan
  • ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: August 10, 2011, 04:58 »
^ I like to write my notes in cursive, but sometimes I'll accidentally start out in print and slowly merge into cursive.

I like to draw. My teachers like my drawings.

...I wonder if my science teacher liked my notebook full of cursive and sketches of random Pokemon.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 02:03 by Catstorm »
tumblr, deviantart and
youtube