Poll

Would you like me to rename your "purchases"?

Yes, randomly
1 (12.5%)
Yes, but I would like to decide the nickname
6 (75%)
No, I like being plain
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Perhaps I should open my store, after all...  (Read 4392 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Re: Perhaps I should open my store, after all...
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 17:32 »
Nope, have more than SpA. And I have a female riolu, and I know someone with Riolu. So, I may be able to arrange something.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 17:35 »
Since it is the Special version, you do not need to add Agility (yes, Agilitycario is nuts), but Vacuum Wave. If you manage to get it with its Hidden Ability, this will be considered a hard breed, so you will be able to get anything from the store.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2014, 17:46 »
I'll try for vacumme wave, may not be able to get it.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 22:02 »
Not sure what you're asking, but anything I sold in my shop may be re-sold in your shop. I don't mind that at all. My shop is unlikely to re-open, since I have or can get nearly everything I want and don't have much time for breeding anymore.

On topic: I agree somewhat D_C, but it's not a surefire way to deal with it, and if the lure isn't effective you're going to have a rough time dealing with Talonflame. Pursuit TTar can be pretty effective, especially after it already locked itself into a STAB.

I did not know my name was Delicious_Cornflakes, but that is a good nickname as well! Luring is hard, especially when its weakness must be exploited by either those Rock moves with sheky accuracy or Hidden Powers and your opponent is Talonflame, although I think this is the best way to deal with it without bringing ReggieRocks to the battlefield.

The interesting thing here is that... with the first words Richard wrote, I am able to add up to four other Pokémon to the store that he has or was going to have. As well, I am adding another one I sold to Dick, following this policy (and he is selling mine...).

Furthermore, during the time ShinyBlaziken was trying to lure cats with his sexy smell (mmmm...), I managed to breed "a few" more Pokémon. I will edit this message whenever I get through the Pokémon League once again and I grasp how Richard expanded his first post of his store to keep adding Pokémon.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Awkward Squirtle

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 22:04 »
He just edited the post I think. He ran out of room at one point, which was why he made a new topic and reserved the second and third post for when he an out of space, since he hadn't first time.

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2014, 22:05 »
Hey, the picture links on your starting post are all broken. Just thought you should know.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2014, 22:07 »
No, they aren't. Then I will make another store with a better name and a lot of Pokémon more. Hence, this topic will be closed once the new thread is done.

This thread is closed; if you want to buy, go http://pkmn.net/forums/index.php?topic=105540.0 ← there.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 22:50 by Delicious_Scout »