Author Topic: What would YOU do in this situation?  (Read 7890 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wolstenholme

Re: What would YOU do in this situation?
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2014, 13:20 »
Put a plaster on them  :???

What would you do if your skin just kept falling off (like the way it happens to a snake but quicker)?

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2014, 13:22 »
I'd become an underground Superhero called Onion Man

What would you do if the climate of your country changed dramatically?

Offline Hitmonchu

• Mulholland Fan
  • A Spriter and a
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2014, 14:55 »
It already has. It's -80 degrees Fahrenheit with wind chill where I live.

NPSQ

ALL HAIL GOOMY

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2014, 18:07 »
I would stay inside all the time if it got colder (like America right now). If that bloody weather vortex thingy gets here...I might scream at America.

What would you do if you were marooned on an island with a friend, an enemy and someone you had feelings for?

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2014, 18:12 »
Probably wait till my enemy isn't around (idk, he walked to a beach or something) and admit to the person I have feelings for that I like him, because he couldn't really run off so I'd be able to explain past just saying I like him, and then hopefully that'd go well at which point I'd be happy and so wouldn't care about the enemy being there.

(Am I the only one WANTING this weird weather vortex America has? I love snow...)

What would you do if all your family got shot (or killed in some other way, shooting is just more dramatic xD)?
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2014, 18:15 »
Drink until I get hospitalised most likely. Getting revenge isn't going to do crap.

What would you do if you were offered a lot of money to experiment with an untested life expectation enhancer that could have the reverse effect?

Offline kazimo

• Stuck In Your Radio
  • Psythor Fan
  • Those who do, will do, the doodoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2014, 02:31 »
If it's in the range of 100 million and up, with no tax taken out whatsoever, then I'll do it. Not like I have anything else going for me right now. Normally money doesn't rule me, but like I said, I have nothing going for me right now, my life is going down the butt hole.

What would you do if the Earth was pushed off it's axis towards the sun, getting caught in it's gravitational pull, and the only thing scientists could do is wait and see if the Earth corrects itself or we burn up?

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2014, 13:33 »
Probably try and enjoy possibly the last however much long left we've got and try and make up for the regrets I have alongside it. Or try and save the world.

What would you do in the event of waking up in a baron wasteland?

Offline millennium

• Possibly the biggest Gengar fan in the world
  • Pokemon Fan
  • ###########
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2014, 16:16 »
I would enjoy the peace and quiet! ^^
What would you do if you saw somebody steal something expensive from a museum, but they really needed the money?
Why, hello!

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2014, 16:31 »
I wouldn't care because you won't see me in a museum (other than a Media Museum :D)

What would you do if you could change the meaning of any word by swapping its current meaning with another word's meaning?

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2014, 16:40 »
I would do it; in terms of slang kind of words I would change the meaning of diddle / diddling because my mum says it a lot and doesn't really understand what it can mean lol

What would you do if the dinosaurs returned?

Offline kazimo

• Stuck In Your Radio
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2014, 02:40 »
Take up a job as a National Geographic explorer to roam the earth filming them taking over the planet.

What would you do if your family was taken hostage by terrorists, and you were being ordered at gun point to push a button, that you were told would detonate a nuke in any country killing off millions of people? (The leader assuring that you and your family would be released once the button is pushed)

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2014, 08:52 »
Take a bullet to the head, my life is no more important than anyone elses so why should I get to live over millions of people

Of course my family getting killed sucks too but it's selfish and terrible not to

NPSQ

Offline SaRo|Rapidash

• The 9th Gym Leader
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2014, 17:09 »
Depends on the country. Usually I wouldn't press it, for the same reasons GL stated, but if it were a country that is putting the rest of the world at risk, then it might actually save more lives than it loses. Like those countries that have piles of nuclear weapons and are a little too likely to fire them.

Although, in the situation I'm not actually sure I'd act as rationally - I probably would end up pressing the button despite how wrong I'd know it is

~~~~~~

Your crush that you've sort of admired from afar and haven't really talked to is crying on a bench in a park. Remembering you've never spoken to them before, what would you do?
DONT LET THE PEOPLE ON STAGE LEFT KNOW THE SCRIPT
...╚⊙ ⊙╝...
 ╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ...╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ╚═(███)═╝
 .╚═(███)═╝
 ..╚═(███)═╝

Offline kazimo

• Stuck In Your Radio
  • Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2014, 18:15 »
I've only ever had 2 crushes before, and they weren't that strong to make me try to avoid them. But knowing myself, I think I'd definitely go over and introduce myself before proceeding to ask them if they need help with something. I'm a shy person when first encountering people, but I've never had a problem going up to someone when I saw they were in need of assistance.

If you had a child, and it turns out that they are allergic to every drug that is legal to take. What would you do? (Drug as in the usual school shots, Tylenol, motrin, benedryl, etc. And yes those are drugs people)