Author Topic: Features or things you would really like to see in this game.  (Read 14404 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
Re: Features or things you would really like to see in this game.
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2013, 21:12 »
Maybe they're ending the Pokémon series by alienating all of the players by slowly making everything Fire/Fighting?

MonsterMon64

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2013, 21:46 »
^Okay, I admit I chuckled a little. =P

Seriously though, I'd actually laugh if they did another Fire/Fighting starter, since it's no skin off my nose, but I really don't think they'd risk that four times in a row. Still, I think that typing is pretty awesome, so if we got one from a not-starter line I'd be all for it.

Alpha Fenrir mentioned fossils earlier, and I gotta say I've been waiting for a Triceratops Pokemon for a while now. The other choice could be a Tyrannosaurus, since the popular mental image is that they're at odds (at least last time I checked) Also, we need a third fossil Pokemon this time around, seeing as how you get Aerodactyl from Old Amber, and there hasn't been anything like that since.

ajeeth23, I'm with you on the Game Corner, but yeah, it stinks we'll probably never get it again. I like playing slots. :c

Oh yeah, I'm a sucker for trade evolutions. I know they can be a hassle, but the whole Shelmet and Karrablast thing has me wondering if older Pokemon will get new evolutions in the same way with Gen 6 Pokemon. Anyone for Croduck?

I want new type combinations. Do we need more Grass/Poison, Water/Ground, Fire/Fighting, Bug/Poison?
Don't forget Bug/Flying and Normal/Flying =P

On that note, though... I'm surprised we don't get people complaining about there being too many Water/Ice so much. Lapras, Dewgong, Cloyster, Spheal, Sealeo, and Walrein. I mean that's six right there. I dunno, it always felt like there were a lot more than that to me as a kid back in Red and Blue, so that's probably why it's just me that's making this point.

As for type combos I want, a decent Water/Bug and some sort of Bug/Dragon. Please, Game Freak?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 22:37 by MonsterMon64 »

Offline Alpha Fenrir

• The Dark Side of the Sun
  • Rob Fan
  • Anybody got some spare enthusiasm?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2013, 16:31 »
Alpha Fenrir mentioned fossils earlier, and I gotta say I've been waiting for a Triceratops Pokemon for a while now. The other choice could be a Tyrannosaurus, since the popular mental image is that they're at odds (at least last time I checked) Also, we need a third fossil Pokemon this time around, seeing as how you get Aerodactyl from Old Amber, and there hasn't been anything like that since.
I think we had our Ceratopsian in the form of Bastiodon. I really hope they stay well clear of the Triceratops - Tyrannosaurus Rex thing, the number of misunderstandings about those two are insane. And incredibly foolish. It was bad enough with Rampardos. 
Another thing about the fossils; they had better not be rock again! I mean why?! It isn't as if ancient creatures were made of rock! Fossils are only rock due to mineral replacement! *Screams madly, then goes into hysterics*
Curse my memory... Formerly Avalanche Absol 137

...Something tells me no one will care about who I used to be. Or who I am now for that matter.

Offline a username

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2013, 17:36 »
I would find the game really interesting if the Team... whatever actually succeeded in their plans, and then you had to fix it after that happens.
Anyone up for a post-apocalyptic Pokémon game? Maybe I just play too much Fallout.
I feed of the souls of the li-

SO I HERD U LIIEK MUDKIPZ

Offline ajeeth23

• Rob Fan
  • Can you stay up for the weekend?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2013, 03:01 »
^You do play too much of Fallout. Kids wouldn't enjoy the post-apocalyptic game, it's too mature for them.
RAjeeth.

(That's how I sign. *shrugs*)

Draghost999

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2013, 05:22 »
We don't need a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I am sure Tyranitar is our Tyrannosaurus.

Tyranitar= Tyrannical + Tyrannosaurus + another word.

Tyranitar

Tyrannosaurus

MonsterMon64

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2013, 08:56 »
I think we had our Ceratopsian in the form of Bastiodon.
I knew someone was gonna bring up Bastiodon. Either that or Aggron. But Triceratops are my favorite dinos, so I dunno, just a thought. Not like I want a Tyrannosaurus anyway.

Also I'm pretty sure they'll always be part rock, so the better thing would be to hope that all Fossil Pokemon get some sort of alternate form that's more like how they were when they were alive... or something. Not that that's likely either, but hey, X & Y could very well surprise us.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:59 by MonsterMon64 »

Offline a username

• Psythor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2013, 17:57 »
 I would also really hope to see an early ghost, dragon, or poison type, like before the 2nd or 3rd gym.
 And I also found the Cilan, Cress, and Chili idea a smart one, so maybe on that is the SAME type as your starter. That would be even better.
I feed of the souls of the li-

SO I HERD U LIIEK MUDKIPZ

Offline ajeeth23

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2013, 04:01 »
An early Dragon type gym would be an awful lot to deal with. You barely get any good Pokemon in the early routes, it's more of Bug and Normal types. We were able to deal with Cilan/Chili/Cress only because we had the elemental monkeys. This would make it a whole lot worse.
RAjeeth.

Offline Liam

• 1337 Donator
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2013, 11:04 »
^I didn't use the monkeys and I found the first gym pretty easy. :p

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2013, 16:14 »
An early Dragon type gym would be an awful lot to deal with. You barely get any good Pokemon in the early routes, it's more of Bug and Normal types. We were able to deal with Cilan/Chili/Cress only because we had the elemental monkeys. This would make it a whole lot worse.

He didn't say a dragon gym. He said a Dragon typed pokemon, not a gym.

Offline ajeeth23

• Rob Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2013, 04:42 »
He didn't say a dragon gym. He said a Dragon typed pokemon, not a gym.

OH! My bad, sorry. :P
RAjeeth.

Offline Joe_Pokemon2015- MEGA RAYQUAZA!

• Gen. Giratina: Leader of the Pokemon International Movement. Ternyata semuanya lupa negera Korea...
  • Joeno Fan
  • Giratina: Giygogagohgwooh! to QC for this avatar
    • View Profile
    • Check out my deviantART page! It has Pokemon!
« Reply #72 on: April 05, 2013, 13:16 »
One thing I want to see in the game: The enemy of the day must be way worse than Team Plasma. And more nightmarish stuff in it. Black and White gave me what I expected, and more. X and Y needs to trump it up.

I want to see how dark and gritty Pokemon game series can get. In Black 2 and White 2 the protagonist was almost frozen, and Ghetsis is still abusive on N.

Also, I want to see a gym that does double battles and triple battles in the same region. And make every Pokemon fossil available in the game. And new evolutions and pre-evolutions of Pokemon that do not have evolutions or pre-evolutions yet.

Offline XK|X Litwick

• Waiting...
  • Sentret Fan
  • ..in the dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2013, 19:42 »
I personally want a new breeding mechanic to get flawless pokemon easier to get. Some more feautures for the pokedex and make the flutes work again.
Quote from: Wayward Path
Resting in Accumula. Tramp´s future team: Zorua, Scraggy, Oshawott, Archen, Drillbur, Deerling, Sandile and Axew!
Join our PLC adventure through Unova!

Thanks to MangaDragon for avvy!

Offline Joe_Pokemon2015- MEGA RAYQUAZA!

• Gen. Giratina: Leader of the Pokemon International Movement. Ternyata semuanya lupa negera Korea...
  • Joeno Fan
  • Giratina: Giygogagohgwooh! to QC for this avatar
    • View Profile
    • Check out my deviantART page! It has Pokemon!
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2013, 09:28 »
I personally want a new breeding mechanic to get flawless pokemon easier to get. Some more feautures for the pokedex and make the flutes work again.

The breeding mechanic has been in place since Gen 2. They changed a little in Gen 4. I think they need to give it an Absol-ute rehaul. Besides, I breed Pokemon to gather information and to train it for battles. And if I can get a flawless Pokemon there should be an equation that allows such a thing.