Misc > Forum Games

3 Wishes

(1/3) > >>

The name master:
If you rubbed a lamp and genie came out to grant three wishes what would they be?

Genie rules of alladin apply.

I don't know what my first two wishes would be, but my third would be to wish for another genie and get three more wishes!

Captain Jigglypuff:
1.) Make Baby Love by Regina (JUST Regina and NOT Regina Belle) readily available for the general public on both CD AND digital downloads. Seriously, this song was huge when it came out yet you can only get it on LP and a very rare and hard to find CD album and both you have to pay at least $20 just for one song! The CD pricing starts at $40!

2.) Get rid of the Kardashians, Justin Bieber, and Donald Trump. Not kill but more like make them never exist and everyone's minds would be wiped clean of all memories of them existing.

3.) Five more wishes so I can find a cure for all cancers and HIV/AIDS, a full set of wigs and outfits for my Drag routine, a self cleaning house (meaning no matter how much dirt I toss at the walls, the dirt vanishes and the walls are instantly spotless and the house automatically organizes everything for me unless I ask it not to), end world hunger, and to solve the energy crisis.

The name master:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on June 01, 2017, 13:08 ---Five more wishes

--- End quote ---
Nope. You can't wish for more wishes!

You also can't: Kill anyone, make people fall in love with others or bring people back from the dead!

Captain Jigglypuff:

--- Quote from: The name master on June 01, 2017, 14:16 ---Nope. You can't wish for more wishes!

You also can't: Kill anyone, make people fall in love with others or bring people back from the dead!

--- End quote ---

I didn't kill anyone. I just wished a couple of famous people to never exist. There's a difference.

The name master:

--- Quote from: Captain Jigglypuff on June 01, 2017, 14:24 ---I didn't kill anyone. I just wished a couple of famous people to never exist. There's a difference.

--- End quote ---
You can't wish for more wishes though! You broke the rules (genie rules!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version