Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
General Pokémon Discussion / Re: How's it goin' dudes?
« Last post by Petzbreeder on November 07, 2022, 22:45 »
Most if not all of us are on Discord now.
General Pokémon Discussion / How's it goin' dudes?
« Last post by TheDerpSquadron on November 07, 2022, 04:34 »
Just made an account and noticed there hasn't been much interaction. How is everyone? I'm sure some peeps must still come by.
Forum Games / Re: How known are you on this Site?
« Last post by Hisuian Snow on November 03, 2022, 23:47 »
I'm afraid that, being very new to this site, I don't really know anyone, so 1/10.
Random Randomness / Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Last post by Joeno on October 28, 2022, 08:46 »
I wasn't ever hugely active on the forums but, I loved the IRC and chatting to folks on there... enigma, zangooseclaw, raven, Alex (can't remember username), lottie, mewz, dan and many many others. I hope you're all doing well in life and if you see this then do respond! I want to know how you're doing.

Join the Discord! A bunch of us are still hanging out in there. That goes for everyone looking to chat
Forum Games / Re: How known are you on this Site?
« Last post by Sean and Gliscor on October 27, 2022, 08:43 »
I remember you I think. 6/10
« Last post by Sean and Gliscor on October 27, 2022, 08:42 »
Hello! I'm glad this topic exists.

Every so often I think of this place and come back to lurk and sometimes post. My account is now 15 years old... crazy. I was mainly known as pikapika333, or Itachi before having the current DN.

I turned 29 a couple of weeks ago. I joined this site as a 13 year old looking to prove himself to be the best at pokemon... in my first match I got absolutely smashed 6-0 by Raven. I had a long way to go so started to read the competitive battling blogs, and that taught me everything I know today. I even remember winning an epic shoddy battle tournament!

I wasn't ever hugely active on the forums but, I loved the IRC and chatting to folks on there... enigma, zangooseclaw, raven, Alex (can't remember username), lottie, mewz, dan and many many others. I hope you're all doing well in life and if you see this then do respond! I want to know how you're doing.
« Last post by RocketMember002 on October 16, 2022, 13:21 »
For what might be the first time, I've actually visited here and remembered it was my accounts birthday! 20 years old, probably older than the majority of people visiting pokemon fan sites/discords these days.

I remember the excitement leading up to "Pokemon Advanced" when I first registered, the chatter every time we saw a new pokemon revealed, the theories about Team Magma/Aqua and everyone changing their avatar to pick a side beforehand. The constant speculation and straw-clutching people go to to convince themselves that the upcoming generation will have multiple regions in it seems to be one of the constants through the decades.
Random Randomness / Re: Does anyone here lurk anymore?
« Last post by Hisuian Snow on October 07, 2022, 01:06 »
Oh hi, I was asking this same question earlier.  I am relatively new to this site, only arriving in early September (whilst looking for good Pokemon nicknames), but yes, I am here, and I feel like I'm the only one here sometimes.  I try to be active, having participated in trivia and squads, and have a few good names for when the name rater gets back.  That's really all I have to say right now, wish I could talk more!
Say Hello! / Re: Hello, am I really the only one who uses this site?
« Last post by Ashimochi on September 16, 2022, 16:27 »
I always checked the name rater and I'm glad it's still up!
Say Hello! / Hello, am I really the only one who uses this site?
« Last post by Hisuian Snow on September 07, 2022, 00:33 »
Hejjo!  My name is Hisuian Snow, and I am a Hisuian Zoroark.  I got my name from the Hisui Mini-series in the Pokemon Anime.  Yes, I said hejjo, and that is how I will say hello, and there's nothing you can do to change it.  Anyways, I was wondering if I was the only one who uses this site anymore, since I haven't seen any activity since I got here.  Anyways, that's all for now, off to create an rp!
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10