Author Topic: Brian Radek  (Read 961 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
Brian Radek
« on: February 15, 2012, 14:47 »
Name: Brian Radek

Sex: Male

Home Town: Striaton City

Description: Brian is a thin, lanky man with messy brown hair. He wears warm, dark clothing, as he's spent much of his life on the streets of Striaton.

Personality: Brian's hard life has seen him grow cold, but recently, his life has changed drastically. He's found that he can care about something; namely, his partner, Jack. Brian is still wary of mosy human beings, but isn't completely against cooperating with someone, if it is beneficial to him.

History: Brian's life has been a waste. He's lived in poverty for the entirety of his life, and his only remaining relative in Unova, his uncle Harry, has recently passed away, leaving him with nothing. Unexpectedly, a mysterious elderly man has given Brian an Egg, speaking cryptically about "everything happening for a reason". Unsure of where to go with his life, Brian has decided to scrape together some money to begin a new life with his partner Jack, leaving the Unova region on a ship headed for Hoenn.

Friends & Enemies: None yet

Pokemon:

Jack - Male - Shell Armor
~Mud Sport
~Bubble
~Vicegrip
~Leer

Brian received an Egg from a mysterious elderly man, and has hatched it to find a small Krabby. The Pokemon is fond of Brian, and quite formidable in battle, despite being a young Pokemon.

Key Items: None yet

((First real time doing PLC, hope everything is in order ^^; ))
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 13:14 by Richard and Blaziken »
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Liam

• Gym Leader
  • Fan Rotom
    • View Profile
Re: Brian Radek
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 15:39 »
Everything looks in good working order. I have always been fond of your style of writing and I'm sure that you'll make a great addition to PLC. Welcome aboard, trainer! :police:

APPROVED

In addition to this, may I just say that as your character develops could you build upon your character profile (personality, etc.) as you discover more writing about him?

All you need to do now is request acceptance into the member group. In order to do so, simply follow these steps...

* Go to your profile page

* Look in the "Modify Profile" drop down tab and select "Group Membership"

* Look for the member group called "PLC access" and select "Request Membership."

* After you have been approved, if you find yourself unable to post anywhere other than the PLC, go back to the "Group Membership" page and make sure that you make "Registered Members" your primary group.

Once you've done that I'll approve you for PLC access.

Cheers bud, Liam.