Author Topic: Send-A-Message Thread  (Read 83786 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
Re: Send-A-Message Thread
« Reply #840 on: March 12, 2014, 23:41 »
  To you three,

I really enjoyed playing frisbee today, guys. It was probably the first time that I've felt happy without being with my closest friends. I've got that horrible thing where I worry in case you don't want me around and just don't know how to tell me, but I actually felt welcomed today. It was lovely.

To A,

You're one of my best, and closest, friends. Today really seemed to show off our friendship and I hope we don't end up drifting apart. We've been friends for so long that we've forgotten how we first met. Don't ever change, dude. I won't forget you.

To J,

Sorry son, you really messed up. You went out with your best friend's ex girlfriend, fully knowing that he wasn't over it yet. You then go on to stir things up and you're surprised when everyone turns on you? You really need to get your priorities straight. I was always a little harder on you because I figured that you genuinely had potential if someone pushed you in the right way. Nope, you ended up stabbing your best friend in the back and you've pretty much been excluded from the group. I was always really waiting for a reason to cut you off and the way you've behaved in the past month or so really gives me an excuse.

All from me.

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: March 12, 2014, 23:48 »
Dear J

You were right, I miss my beard already :(

Dear X

Cheers for inviting me to your birthday party and all but I don't know if I'll go. The last few times we've been together it's been awkward and although your company is fantastic I'll probably end up upsetting you and I don't want that. At the same time I don't want to offend you by not coming...

Wish I still had your number so we could talk about it lol
It's probably a good thing I don't have it though tbf

Dear B

I don't think you realise this but you're the reason I'm still here. I... don't know if that's for the best yet. I hope things work out though, I really do

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: March 18, 2014, 09:26 »
Stay out of my life, I'm so much happier without you. Hindsight is 20/20.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: July 04, 2014, 15:25 »
dear opal dontcha think thats enough bleeps

dear j
why dont we talk anymore dear lord I never see you anymore :'[[[

Offline Inferna

• Joeno Fan
  • not heroic but i try
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #844 on: July 04, 2014, 17:11 »
Dear
It's funny how things turn out and how great hindsight is!
I wish I realised from about 5 years ago up to now that you were holding me back on a lot of ways. You only text me these days when there's nobody else around. Since you finished college in March or whenever I've just been cast aside and it was actually the best thing ever :) it was so nice to not have to care if what I did was going to afftect you, I could see other people without the massive guilt trip. I didn't have to stress anymore. I know I'm no saint either but our friendship has grown incredibly toxic lately.
I never even got to the crux if it, the lying. I'm not a doormat surprisingly! I don't mind if you never wanted to meet up, but the fact numerous times you said you were doing x but then you did y. Learn to cover your tracks, Facebook is good for something after all :)
You never finish anything through. You quit your job because you hated it, because it was boring? Wow many people right now would love a job. I honestly won't be surprised if come Christmas time you'll have quit college because you've had to move away. Seriously man up instead of hiding in your little comfort zone.  Yes it's hard but now again in hindsight I know I'm your safety blanket.
It got so grating because you wouldn't even try. I pushed myself when I started college in 2012 to make new friends and I did, hence the guilt of leaving you. Yeah you got a bf but that's you still in your little bubble. Do you know how annoying 3rd wheeling is????
I'll see you one last time before you go off but that's it. Cutting you out will be good for the both of us!

~
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 17:14 by Inferna »

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: July 04, 2014, 19:09 »
Dear ~

I wish we still talked =[
I don't think I properly appreciated you, I guess hindsight's a wonderful thing. I hope you're doing well though ^^;

I hope one day we can talk like the old days because I really do miss them =[

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: July 04, 2014, 19:40 »
dear reception children,

i have loved working with every single one of you and you have all inspired me to go into early years teaching as a degree on top of drama.
i hope to see you all again when you're much more grown up, and i hope that some of you will have learned to be a little bit nicer to others and that when i do see a certain little girl again, i will have children.

love,
alice
(p.s. to a little girl and a little boy, who were a bit poorly and got a bit hurt respectively, get better soon!)

thanks gl <3

Wolstenholme

« Reply #847 on: July 04, 2014, 20:05 »
Dear HL,

We need to DTF (Define the friendship). Like idk are we good friends or best friends or what.

Dear S and R,

U R Peasants

Dear HD,

Understand that I do not 'like like' you back. You are in the friendzone and there you shall stay. I mean it.

Dear JM,

You are fab and special, can I cuddle you please?

I think that's me done.

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 04, 2014, 20:10 »
to my butt

its YOUR fault the icecaps are melting and that we're all so boned collectively as an existence on this stupid idiot planet, wish you stopped just once but noooooo you had to put even the US to shame in greenhouse gas emissions by volume
badbye

from me
           

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 04, 2014, 22:47 »
 Dear Sociology,

Stop messing with my head. I hate thinking sociologically. It makes me hate everyone even more.

From, Shiggy Diggy

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: July 05, 2014, 05:16 »
To PKMN.net,

I love you guys, this isn't a mean message yay! But seriously, you're all such nice people, it's great to be part of this community. :)
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 05, 2014, 23:29 »
Dear brain,

Stopping to think about women for a minute would be great; the Pokémon tournament is ahead, remember?

Dear Ninja,

Meow :3
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline Spriter

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 05, 2014, 23:56 »
Dear thread,

The word "hindsight" has seen plenty of use. Right? Interesting...

Offline Kerou 犠牲

• In time... we'll learn
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 09, 2014, 08:09 »
Dear me

Why did you have to change? I know you wanted to "fit in" more but I think you ended up losing track of who you really were and why people grew to like you then. Are you still him? I don't know any more, at best you'll just be a shadow of him. I miss this guy:

Dear Self,

Whenever you get chance to, read back at this and smile. You never know; it might just help you. I know things keep knocking you down every so often but there's always something to smile about. Plus being positive is much better than being negative, you know this and more importantly, you want the positive.

I know I should say something specific here to make you smile but y'know, smiling over nothing could work too =]

Dear Everyone on here,

Keep your heads up, even if I haven't always got on with you all I don't want to see any of you down. You're all human; any mistakes you make are understandable. The resultant feelings of problems you suffer are understandable. Just know that each and everyone of you have something going for you and that you're awesome people =]

I'm tired of this not wanting to fight out of the crap version of me. I know I wouldn't think as optimistically as that right now and I need to fix it; I need to find me again and put my conscious to rest.

Dear those who had believed in me

I'm so so sorry for letting you down. I'll try and fix it though, I just need time to get my head straight and to get my heart back into life.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 09, 2014, 13:00 »
Dear Alex,

People need influences of society and particular individuals to become themselves. The only thing that does not change is change itself.

My hypothesis is that there are a few individual blocks around some set, and each block derives another block, and so on, and then some of them -most, or even all- connect. This is why we understand you.

Moreover, why would you consider yourself crappy? I don't understand the conundrum behind this.

Dearest Petzbreeder,

We've got to have... money! And eviolites, leftovers, Choice Items, and cloned Legendaries as well.

Dear Oscar,

Dry Skin Parasect did save me more than once from defeat. I get free switches, free Cleric, and free lulz.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 13:13 by Delicious_Scout »
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.