Author Topic: New both to this website and forums in general.  (Read 570 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline theepicsaga

• Pokemon Fan
    • View Profile
New both to this website and forums in general.
« on: September 30, 2014, 07:23 »
So... yeah. I just joined this site. I have no idea what to do tho, as this is my first time making an account on a forum.
I found the website due when i was looking up nicknames for my pokemon. The Name Rater was the first link i found so i clicked on it, and laughed at how snarky he was. I eventually started exploring the rest of the site and eventually made an account bringing us to right now.
My nickname comes from an accident when i was making an account to Kongregate. I wanted to use "MyAwesomeStory" for whatever reason but the name was taken. I started experimenting with synonyms untill i somehow came up with Theepicsaga and it's been my username for everything since.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
Re: New both to this website and forums in general.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 07:55 »
lol yeah you were that dude on IRC whose hostmask said .wa., I asked if you were from Washington State or Washington DC.  If it's the latter then an especially warm welcome from another guy from the DMV - I live in Tucson now for grad school but I was born/raised around the Baltimore area and my parents live in Laurel now.

Hope to see you around.  Don't make the saga too epic tho
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!