Author Topic: Make your own move!  (Read 114627 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline PK Fury

• and Electivire
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Thanks for the Trainer Utack!
    • View Profile
    • tmfiore - Stuff for your bored minds
Re: Make your own move!
« Reply #165 on: May 17, 2008, 02:16 »
Heres a stupid funny one.

Poop
Type: Normal
Contest Category: "Gross"
Power: ---
Accuracy: 100
Special
PP: 100
The pokemon takes a dump. This move has no effect. This move only does damage to Magikarp, which when used on Magickarp it gets a One Hit KO.

Offline laironlover77

• The resident Poison maniac.
  • Sentret Fan
  • Dewotts and hooligans
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt, sklee~! =D
« Reply #166 on: May 17, 2008, 23:40 »
Drill Claw
Ground
Power: 100
Accuracy: ---
PP: 10
Description: the user spins its claw to the speed of a power drill, so fast that it cannot miss.

do ya wanna get rocked?

Offline ComicMaker

• The Stone Knight...
  • Rex Fan
  • Look before you do...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 17, 2008, 23:44 »
Really really funny move xD I move learned by Magikarp and Feebas at lvl 100 HAHAHAHA!

Super Splash
Water
Power: 0
PP: ( X )
Description: A more useless move than splash, AND IT NEVER RUNS OUT!

The Notre Dame~

Offline TheHuntBegins

• vill begin ze hunt
  • Joeno Fan
  • Don't startle the prey...
    • View Profile
    • YouTube channel
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2008, 17:09 »
[Move name] Cursed Lock
[Type] Ghost
[Power] --
[Accuracy] 100
[Status/Special/Physical] Status
[PP] 10
[Description] The opponent's Pokemon that was in battle last cannot switch in for 2-5 turns.

I can so do that.

Offline Pretty_Chicken

• Feel free to call me Katie :) #300, Skitty in the PKMN Crew. And it seems I'm a
  • Joeno Fan
  • You are not a flower of hell.. ♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2008, 17:14 »
[Move name] Stab
[Type] Normal
[Power] ---
[Accuracy] 80
[Status/Special/Physical] Status
[PP] 20
[Description] The user stabs the foe in the eyes. Sharply reduces accuracy

Offline Webby

• Don't come back up unless you're wearing a pussy moustache!
  • Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2008, 20:48 »
Move name: Poke
Power: ----
Accuracy: 50
Physical Move
PP: 5

The uses pokes the foe, causing an OHKO. Not affected by Protect/Detect.

"i hope you get niall bursting out of a tower cake singing "happy birthday mr president" and he's wearing a "miss america 2013" sash while giving you a 3 hour lapdance"

Offline laironlover77

• Sentret Fan
  • Dewotts and hooligans
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2008, 21:37 »
Sap Blast
Grass
PP: 15
Description: the user spits a ball of sticky sap at the foe, sharply lowering its speed and preventing it from switiching out.

do ya wanna get rocked?

Offline Spiro T. Agnew

• THE LAST UNBANNED ALCHEMIST ON EBAY
  • Sentret Fan
  • dominating thte buffet table with a pair of Sai
    • View Profile
    • ESCAPE 666
« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2008, 13:08 »
My friends and I have done an incredible load of these for V/W/S:

-----------------

[Move name] Itchy Powder
[Type] Fire
[Power] --
[Accuracy] 50
[Attack Type] Other
[PP] 10
A fiery spore is released onto the opponent's Pokémon, which delivers a Burn status if it hits.

[Move name] Shi Parasite
[Type] Bug
[Power] --
[Accuracy] 60
[Attack Type] Other
[PP] 5
A parasite is attached to the opponent's Pokémon, dealing 50 points of damage every turn and healing the user by 25 each turn.

[Move name] Fatality
[Type] Fighting
[Power] OHKO
[Accuracy] 30
[Attack Type] Physical
[PP] 5
Delivers a finishing strike to the opponent's pokemon, which causes an instant knockout if it hits.

[Move Name] Flaming Claw
[Type] Fire
[Power] 80
[Accuracy] 90
[Attack Type] Physical
[PP] 15
Uses scorching hot claws to tear at the foe. Has a 40% chance of causing the opponent to flinch. Exclusive to Flamekit's family.

[Move Name] Wing Cutter
[Type] Flying
[Power] 70
[Accuracy] 100
[Attack Type] Physical
[PP] 15
Uses a sharp slice of the wings to deliver a splitting blow. This move always strikes first.

[Move Name] Poison Vines
[Type] Grass
[Power] 20
[Accuracy] 100
[Attack Type] Physical
[PP] 15
Launches several sharp vines to strike the enemy from 2 to 5 times. Has a 30% chance of poisoning the foe.

[Move Name] Shock Spook
[Type] Ghost
[Power] --
[Accuracy] 85
[Attack Type] Other
[PP] 10
It scares the opponent and renders them unable to move for the next turn. It cannot be used twice in a row.

[Move Name] Frozen Breath
[Type] Ice
[Power] 50
[Accuracy] 90
[Attack Type] Special
[PP] 15
An icy flow is fired at the opponent, which has a 15% chance of freezing them.

[Move Name] Thunder Sting
[Type] Electric
[Power] 40
[Accuracy] 100
[Attack Type] Physical
[PP] 20
An electrically charged jab that has a 30% chance of paralyzing the foe. A signature move of Glocust.

[Move Name] Acid Ball
[Type] Poison
[Power] 80
[Accuracy] 75
[Attack Type] Special
[PP] 10
Shoots a wad of acid at the foe, covering them in sludge. Unless the opponent's ability is Damp, it will be badly poisoned.

[Move Name] Cotton Flow
[Type] Grass
[Power] --
[Accuracy] 100
[Attack Type] Other
[PP] 10
Releases a flow of powerful seeds into the arena for five turns. It's like a grass-type sandstorm, so rock, ground and water types should beware, as it will harm them.

[Move Name] Thunderstorm
[Type] Electric
[Power] --
[Accuracy] 100
[Attack Type] Other
[PP] 10
A powerful storm rages through the arena for five turns. Electric-type moves are powered up during this time, and Water and Flying Pokemon beware.

[Move Name] Shadow Blot
[Type] Dark
[Power] --
[Accuracy] 100
[Attack Type] Other
[PP] 5
This move blots out the sun, creating a darkness which lasts for five turns. All Pokémon's accuracy is cut in half; however, this move's duration can be cut short by Flash.

[Move Name] Virus Missile
[Type] Virtual
[Power] 60
[Accuracy] 90
[Attack Type] Special
[PP] 20
Fires a missile designed to seek out viruses... in this case, the opponent. It counts as a super effective if the foe is also Virtual.

[Move Name] Horoscope
[Type] Space
[Power] --
[Accuracy] 100
[Attack Type] Other
[PP] 15
A sign of the stars that heralds either a Wish on the user/opponent, a Perish Song, or a Future Sight.

-----------------

These are just some of them.
if you're ever wondering if im some other guy, the answer is yes, im him, unless it's bad to be him, then im not him, im a different person.

Offline laironlover77

• Sentret Fan
  • Dewotts and hooligans
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2008, 23:59 »
Pollen Blast
Grass
Description: the user fires a flurry of pollen at the foe, which may leave it papalyzed, poisned, or put to sleep (40%)

Wiggle
Normal
Power:---
PP: 20
Description: the user loosens up its body to restore any lost stats, and boost evaisvness.

do ya wanna get rocked?

Offline DragonairSoul

• I'm all smiles and sunshine! -^-^- Lover of everything Chai tea, Dragonair, and Froslass! Kwee! ULTIMATE TWEWY FAN!!
  • Mulholland Fan
  • Drifblim. How I love you so~
    • View Profile
    • My DA. Have a look... If you'd like? ^^;
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2008, 22:45 »
Wow wow wow. Wow. How do you spell that backwards? "Wow". If it's better than "Oww", and makes more sense compared to "Wwo", it must be Wow.

This is the word I shall describe to Officer Jordan's stack pack of no-slack attacks (meaning this is good)! Yes. So many moves, I cannot keep up.

Ah! But I won't forget about you guys! All you others are as about as ExPlOsIvE as a firework in the middle of a vat of popping skittles in the Mall of America in Saturn's AtMoSpHeRe (meaning this is good)!!

Wait! If Mall of America is on Saturn, then wouldn't it be called "Mall of Saturn"? Could we establish an America on Saturn? OMG!!! That would be as cool as my friend Snow!

Speaking of....

Snow: 'Ey, maaaaaaaaaannn! How's life? Is it treatin' you right? Is it out of sight? Or is it just not your night?

Me: I'd say we are all fine. Unless you aren't. Then I'd be lying. I hope I'm not. I'd be dying if I were lying. Oh. See? I can rhyme too.

Snow: Ku ku ku....

Me: o.o Y-Yeah. I can't read your mind, but those "Ku ku ku" things usually means something is outrageously funny.

HEY!!

Slushie (Heheh, that's what you get): Alright, let's get down to biz.

Frozen Lace
Ice
Special
Description: The user summons a slight frost that freezes everything to its touch, creating a thin, glimmering, icy coat over all the field. All light-emitting moves will reflect off field, and slim the chances of the move hitting pointed target. Blots out any move that attempts to warm the weather.

Aurora Border
Ice
Special
Description: A multicolored wave shrouds the user and all physical moves cannot break through. The user's Psychic and Ice moves are pumped up by 1.5% for three turns. Move duration is cut short if a Dark Type move is used to attack while in affect.

Huh. I'm not much of an assailant. I love field moves. They make the scenery look more... Artistic. Simplistic. Mystic.

Hey, maybe that's why my name is Snow. Ku ku ku....

"What's your problem with me? Is my ray of sunshine in your eyes, Grumpy?"

BTW, why don't you have a look at this? ;3

Offline Skyler and Blazer! Back by Popular Demand!

• I am Garchomp #455 in PKMN crew 3 and i am #491 Darkrai in PKMN 4! I am also an Official Japanese reader. I can read one style already!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I'm back by popular demand!
    • View Profile
    • Kyuubi-san the JUS Database!
« Reply #175 on: May 26, 2008, 00:50 »
Move name: Sunny Burst

Type: Fire

Category: special

Base Damage: !60

Accuracy: 75

description: it is a move that makes the user aborb sunlight and blast it out all over but it is a non-traitor move. Also it never misses during sunny day so imagine this

a double battle ur team is typhloshon and groudon if typhloshion uses it it is STAB sunny day boost and say typhloshion is about to die. BLAZED. that is about 5.5 times more damage.

X 5.5
 that is like1200. no one can take that

Anyone remember this? Click for my comicz!

Offline OpalRhea

• PUK's unofficial psycho writing steampunked Charizard
  • Sentret Fan
  • Credit goes to meta spriters. Shiny Chary is smexy
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 26, 2008, 08:10 »
[Move name] Kamakasi Watermelon
[Type] Grass
[Power] Unknown
[Accuracy] 100
[Status/Special/Physical] Special
[PP] 95
[Description] This move can only be done once in every hundred turns. The user creates a watermelon that flys through the air and smashes onto the opponent, blinding them and making your Pokemon go insane so that it does moves that it couldn't EVER learn for the duration of the battle.

Offline Wild-Squirtle

• We'll be comin, we'll be comin', we'll be comin' down the road, when you hear the noise of the Claret and Amber boys, we'll be comin' down the road.
  • Joeno Fan
  • Always loved pokemon, always will
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 26, 2008, 08:58 »
Iron Take down
Type: Steel
power: 120
accuracy: 80
pp:10
description:
The Pokemon readys a take down, and as the Pokemon approaches, it uses iron defence and bang..... if it hits.
need a new sig

MonsterMon64

« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2008, 09:04 »
Quote from: Coppo
[Name:] Acid Rain
[Type:] Poison
[Power:] ---
[Accuracy:] ---
[Status/Special/Physical:] Status
[PP:] 5
[Description:] Summons Acid Rain weather that lasts for five turns. Poison type attacks are boosted, Steel type Pokemon can be hit by Poison type attacks for x1 damage, and every type that isn't Poison or Ghost loses a small amount of HP per turn.

I like this one a lot. :)

Here one I just came up with, and two that have been swimming in my head for a while:

Super Moe*
Special
PP: 5
*Pronounced "MOH-ay." Alternate name: Super Cute, but then it loses its lulz factor. :<

Description: The user emits a powerful wave of cuteness that has a high chance of either confusion or infatuation.
Effect: 50% chance to confuse Pokémon of the same gender; 50% to infatuate those of the opposite gender; hits every other Pokémon on the field in double battles.

Contest: Cute/4 Appeal
Effect: A highly appealing move.

Super Contest: lol no.

Lucky Star reference, lol. Well, maybe just a reference to the word "moe." This is a joke move, anyway. =P

Bear Hug
Type: Fighting
Power: 35
Accuracy: 85
Physical
Description: The user grips the foe in its arms and squeezes tightly for 2 to 5 turns.
Effect: Pretty much like Clamp, but a Fighting-type move. That being said, prevents switching.

Contest: Tough/3 Appeal
Effect: Temporarily stops the crowd from growing excited

When is Hariyama gonna get something like this? Seriously. Do want. ;-;

Blue Bolt
Type: Ice
Power: 75
Accuracy: 90
Special

Description: A dazzling blue bolt of energy strikes the foe from above. It may cause paralysis.
Effect: 20% chance to paralyze; hits Pokémon in the middle of Dig, Fly and Bounce; never misses and bypasses Protect/Detect during Hail.

Contest: Beauty/2 Appeal/1 Jam
Effect: Startles Pokemon that made a same-type appeal.

I hope that last one isn't too cheap, for what it's worth... Eh, probably not. The likes of Lapras and Suicune could learn this...
« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 09:07 by MonsterMon64 »

Offline xXx-iiR0CK-SKiiNii3Sz-xXx

• L0L SMiiL3Y F4C3 :D
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • iiMM4 iiND3P3ND3NT J3RK <333
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 27, 2008, 05:17 »
Move: Canidae Wipe-out!
Type: For all dog -type PKMN or foxes,wolves,or anything related to dogs
Acurracy: It's impossible to block
Attack: Very high
Sp.Attack:Also very high

Description:
When a dog-like PKMN is down low on energy,it does a series of sharp,loud yelps.All dog-type PKMN learn it.They can Never forget that move.When the yelps are sent out,each canidae member-PKMN hears it,no one else can.They then circle the one who hurt they're pack member and don't let it get out of the circle.While one or two grab and bite the leg,they hold them down stiffly.Then,the other pack members join in a struggle of life and death.It's easy for the pack members,ruff going on the prey.One female member stays behind and cleanses the hurt member's wounds.She stays with him/her until the fight is over.They drag the prey back to their den.The prey is dead.They chew and chew until there's nothing but bones.If you're lucky,they won't kill you.If it's a play battle,the move will fail.If it's a trainer's PKMN the move will fail.If it's like Dialga or Palkia,you best believe it won't fail.
DiiS B33Z TH4 0N3 && 0NLY D0G M4ST3R [H4H4] F0R D0S3 WH0 D0NT R3C0GNiiZ3. xDxD iiV3 B33N CH4NG3D, SW4GG3D-0UT, R3M0D3L3D, && JUS G0T B3TT4 R34LLii. L0V3 iiT 0R H4T3 iiT iiM STiiL G0NN4 SHiiN3 LYK3 TH4 ST44R ii4M. H4T3RSz!!! xD