Pokémon Games > Team Building

Pokemon Sun Team

(1/4) > >>

MegaNerd14:
   I'm playing the copy of Sun I just got and HeartGold at the same time.  The HeartGold Team thing gets moved to here too.  I also couldn't find good sprites for the 7th-Gen mons, so yeah.

PS: The event Happy Hour Snorlax is not going to be here.  I am going to get it just so I can have a Smeargle with it, but I won't use it.

Incineroar

Flare Blitz
Darkest Lariat
Cross Chop
Thrash

Item: Charcoal
Ability: Blaze

#TeamLitten

Jolteon

Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Shadow Ball
Protect

Item: Amulet Coin
Ability: Volt Absorb

Didn't want to use Magneton again (not creative enough).  Shadow Ball is Sadly the only special coverage move it gets without breeding.

Palossand

Earth Power
Shadow Ball
Iron Defense
Energy Ball

Item: Leftovers
Ability: Water Compaction

Yay a ghost sand castle Pokemon! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Kommo-o

Dragon Claw
Sky Uppercut
Bulk Up
X-Scissor

Item: Dragonium Z
Ability: Soundproof

This game's psuedo-legendary.

Crobat

Cross Poison
Leech Life
Confuse Ray
Fly

Item: Poison Barb
Ability: Inner Focus

Still the only really cool flying type.  Oddly, Fly is still the best flyng move avaliable without breeding.

Lapras

Ice Beam
Surf
Psychic
Rest

Item: Quick Claw
Ability: Shell Armor

Wanted a Cloyster.  Rock Blast is an egg move :'(  Also, HOW DOES IT GET THUNDERBOLT!?!  HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE!?!

PPS:  Please don't spam the comments with "How dare you not pick Mimikyu!".

Raphetty:

--- Quote from: PokeMaster9001 on December 25, 2016, 12:42 ---   Didn't want to use Magneton again (not creative enough).  Shadow Ball is Sadly the only special coverage move it gets without breeding.

--- End quote ---

When you get to the daycare you should talk to the lady inside who will tell you your Pokémon's Hidden Power (and also give you the TM). If it's a type that's at all useful, you should use it.

Your movesets are fine for in-game use, I wouldn't use moves like Confuse Ray but it's your preference so that's fine.

MegaNerd14:

--- Quote from: Raphetty on December 26, 2016, 18:05 ---When you get to the daycare you should talk to the lady inside who will tell you your Pokémon's Hidden Power (and also give you the TM). If it's a type that's at all useful, you should use it.
--- End quote ---

True, but without breeding, HP's Base Power will be garbage.

SaRo|Rapidash:

--- Quote from: PokeMaster9001 on December 28, 2016, 20:32 ---True, but without breeding, HP's Base Power will be garbage.

--- End quote ---

It was changed to be a set 60 BP in Gen VI - pretty sure it didn't get changed back this gen.

MegaNerd14:

--- Quote from: SapphireRobin|Omeganium on December 28, 2016, 20:52 ---It was changed to be a set 60 BP in Gen VI - pretty sure it didn't get changed back this gen.

--- End quote ---

Really?  Huh.
--- Quote from: PokeMaster9001 on December 25, 2016, 12:42 ---the HeartGold Team thing gets moved to here too.
--- End quote ---

Did I mention that I'm playing both Sun and HeartGold at the same time?

OH CRUD I FORGOT THE Z-MOVE!!! I'LL FIX IT!!  (Update: It's all better now! :D)

Update: Replaced Steel Wing on Crobat with Leech Life

Moar Updateyness and things: Replaced Giga Drain on Palossand with Energy Ball

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version