Author Topic: Christmas Is Nearing  (Read 3731 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Shaymin

• top hater™ [TARGET ACQUIRED]
  • Name Rater Hater
  • ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ye
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Christmas Is Nearing
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2014, 19:08 »
I got £50 off my grandparents cause we're not going up to see them this year, a big book on the history of Game of Thrones verse, some body butter and lip balm, a lil hot water bottle, a necklace, a bungie cord for my phone, zip up headphones, super warm socks and a tiny child's backpack because i am actually five

the gifts i got my fam went down a storm. mum loved her lady rainicorn scarf, dad loved his minions shirt and my bro liked his creeper shirt :>
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 19:10 by Shaymin »

Offline the bread dragon

• my furniture has come alive
  • Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2014, 19:21 »
got a guitar wowzers

also FOUR PAIRS OF SOCKS, all very bright and noticeable

Offline Meowstic Royalty

• Cats.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • WARNING: DORK
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2014, 19:23 »
I've got Advanced Warfare, a radio controlled helicopter, a Nerf gun, a giant tin of candy, a 3DS with SSB4, some clothes and shoes.

Not a bad Christmas.

Needs more Gengar

Offline Petzbreeder

• Also known as Brally
  • Joeno Fan
  • I play my games in French sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2014, 19:48 »
I got a few Star Wars themed presents this year.

Two books called The Jedi Path and Book of Sith, that are part of a three book set (the third book which I don't have is about the bounty hunters like Boba Fett).
Another Star Wars book, which is all about Obi Wan.
The Star Wars 2015 annual. The annual says "With augmented reality" on the cover, I'm not sure what that means!
A T-shirt with "Trust me, I'm a Jedi" written on it. My mum wondered why there wasn't a "Trust me, I'm a Sith" T-shirt. Isn't it obvious why there isn't one?
My mum printed out a few pictures of Obi Wan and bought a couple of frames to put them in.

Star Wars presents aside, I also got a karaoke CD with all the songs from Frozen on it.
I got a few DVDs, namely, Sister Act 1 and 2 and How to Train Your Dragon 2.

A Minecraft T-shirt to replace my old one.

A LOT of chocolate!

Christmas has been AMAZING for me this year.

Offline Pam-the-Lamb

• Pack it in Bryn
  • Sentret Fan
  • Rub my belly and call me Ceri
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2014, 21:13 »
 It's been a nice Christmas. I've got one heck of a lot of books and some other stuff I've wanted, plus some nice incense sticks since my old ones had a scent similar to urine.

Offline Freestyler

• !
  • Sentret Fan
  • insert personal text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2014, 23:01 »
Woke up on the morning to a new GHD, some synthetic eyelashes, a certain toy for my collection and my newly repaired kimono under the Christmas tree -- thanks mom

I am joking  v_v Got some movies, cards, clothes, games, jewellery and more. I'll probably get a few hellos from cousins and friends and acquaintances over the coming days as well. Hope you all have a happy new year and a great time :)

Offline Makoto Niijima

• Formerly known as Juri Han.I am number 165 Ledyba in the PKMN crew 3. I <3 Rex. PSN is: JuriRyuugu
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I'm a member of S. T. A. R. S.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2014, 23:26 »
Merry Christmas everyone :)

I got a few new games and plenty of chocolate so I'm set for the next few months ^_^

Rex made the awesome sig <3

Sakura
Thanks to Psychic Fire for my adorable Ledyba

Thanks Jaze Briena for my Ledyba recoloured as Glaceon =)

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2014, 07:10 »
Been a bit of a mixed Christmas. My 3DS no longer works, as of about 4 days ago, but it's within warranty, so Nintendo's gonna fix it for free once I can get it shipped out.

The holiday has been used as an excuse for fighting and screaming, as per usual, so half of my immediate family isn't speaking to one another.

On the other hand, I got a Mega Blaziken shirt and Walking Dead pajamas, both of which are comfy and easy to wear. I also got to watch my niece open her Christmas presents, and that's a pretty magical experience. She really loved everything she got, and that makes me happy. :)
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2014, 01:27 »
The holiday has been used as an excuse for fighting and screaming, as per usual, so half of my immediate family isn't speaking to one another.

Nice to know my family isn't the only one here in a tailspin.  :dry:

On a happier note, in total I got both versions of Smash 4, a fennekin plushie, a huge tin of popcorn, some clothes, couple pairs of pajama pants, some books, a pair of knives, $50, the Iron Fist and Drax Disney Infinity Figurines, the new Disney Infinity, the Samus, Yoshi, and Marth (which the latter alone can go for over $60 on Amazon) Amiibo figurines, HTTYD 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy on BluRay, the complete second season on Impractical Jokers my first tablet (it's an android), a rousing game of Cards Against Humanity at my cousin's, and a lot of dark chocolate. (the ones in orange are family presents)

Best. Christmas. Ever.

Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Milsap

• Hates everything
  • Fan Fan
  • The only person who is permanently angry
    • View Profile
    • Six String Tings- Guitar Related Tosh
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2014, 14:12 »
Three of us ended up with iPads this year. My fiancee bought me one, my father in law got her one and my dad bought my mum one.

So we're all on tablets as I write this. No talking going on. Oops.
[Three Word Rule]

I occasionally write stories. Find them HERE

I also race cars from time to time on my YouTube Channel