Author Topic: Hi, new here :)  (Read 717 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Astroblaze

Hi, new here :)
« on: February 12, 2016, 14:11 »
Hi guys! I joined this forum yesterday and I'm still figuring out how it works. I don't even know if I'm posting this correctly :P I'm completely new to forums.
Anyway, I call myself Astroblaze because, long story short, it's the name I made up for my Cybertronian form, which I also made up. If you want me to tell you the name's entire backstory, I can do that, but it's about a paragraph's worth so I chose to shorten it for this.
I'm currently writing a Pokemon short-story series that I call the 'Fionamon Chronicles' (my name, Fiona, plus Pokemon), which you can find on Wattpad. Unfortunately, I'm kinda stuck on the most recent story and I'm not sure when I'm going to get unstuck, but it's still got a great overall storyline and I'd love it if you'd check it out ^^
That's pretty much all I've got to say for now. See ya!

Offline The name master

• The name rater's rival!
  • Joeno Fan
  • I rate your nicknames (unofficially)
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, new here :)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 15:05 »
I welcome you to PKMN.NET!
Thanks to Inferna for one of the many reasons why I love Dragonite!

Offline Kpyna

• Sentret Fan
  • ive got that tune
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, new here :)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 16:43 »
Hi, welcome to the site! If you'd like we have a section called "Your Art" where you can post stories, I'd love to read what you have! Also, you might be interested in role playing... the board has been a bit slow but you'd probably like it if you like writing!