Author Topic: worst pokemon ever!  (Read 46687 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OranBerrySandvich

Re: worst pokemon ever!
« Reply #150 on: December 19, 2011, 23:17 »
Adding Golurk to my list of worst Pokémon ever. :|

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate wild Koffings? Because I do. They poison you and explode in your face.
Annoying doesn't even begin to cover it.

Offline President Hawkeye

• Capital: Goldenrod City --- Population: 441 --- Pkmn Species: 100 --- Stunningly beautiful and culturally diverse. This is Johto.
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Јοђτσ шιίί αίшαγξ βε мγ τґμε һσмε.
    • View Profile
    • Tohjo Falls - Pokémon Blogging
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2011, 03:13 »

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate wild Koffings? Because I do. They poison you and explode in your face.
Urgh, can't stand Koffings either. Coming across one of them is like dunking your biscuit for too long into your tea and pulling it out to find you have half a biscuit and a mushy tea.

Though my personal pet hate has to lie somewhere in Sinnoh.
Oh and it does!
CARNIVINE! *shakes fist*
It's mildly irritating to find and catch, it's mildly irritating that it's a cheap knock off from the vastly superior Victreebel, it's probably the most easily forgotten of all Pokémon and generally seemed like a 3am high on some narcotic or other 'meeting' in Nintendo head office because somebody had accidentally deleted a really good Pokémon from the final list and they had to come up with a replacement quick before the head honcho found out and tried to dismember them. With a chainsaw. A rusty one. From Black & Decker.

Offline Richard & Sableye

• I am a happy Person
  • Rex Fan
  • Think about the good things in life not the s**t
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2011, 13:07 »
Enjoy c:

Not sure if it's been mentioned before, but Cynthia's Garchomp annoyed me quite a lot. Not the worst Pokemon ever, but one of the worst Pokemon to fight against when you're running low on health supplies and/or have underleveled Pokemon.

I didn't have that much trouble with Garchomp but thats probably because I had a closter that killed him in one shot.

Offline Jolteon825

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2011, 12:43 »
I don't have one I hate alot but I just wanna destroy that uh whats its name thats it purrugly.It annoys me alot not becuase its ugly it just annoys me
My ice may be a little cold, but your crime has been put completely on hold!-Blue Rose

Wolstenholme

« Reply #154 on: January 16, 2012, 19:23 »
Samurott is too weird for words.

Offline Reshurott Inferno

• Pokèmon Master-ish!
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Hey There, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2012, 07:50 »
Kricketot. All it does is Growl and Bide until like level 15, when it can finally attack with Bug Bite, along with think that Samurott is weird when it is not. It's a freakin samurai sea otter with hidden blades on its legs, for god's sake! It is the very picture of 'AWSUM'!

My Black/White 2 Teams.

Offline Uncle Garnetto

• I'm here
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • I AM ... YOUR MASTER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2012, 10:11 »
trubbish is designed on rubbish... need i say more
also, magikarp... duh
I am the champion, my friends!
I have ALL 646 pokemans, in my boxes, legitimately gained, in order( and an awesome team). I am the dex MASTER.
i will take all battles, if you want to challenge me and i hope to take part in upcoming tourneys

Wolstenholme

« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2012, 18:38 »
each to their own.  :dry:

Offline Richard and Blaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Mr. Blaziken
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 19, 2012, 04:21 »
Ignore Reshurott Inferno, he doesn't understand what opinions are.
Discord - richardblaziken

Offline Jolteon825

• Iceduck Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 19, 2012, 05:31 »
Sunkern
My ice may be a little cold, but your crime has been put completely on hold!-Blue Rose

Wolstenholme

« Reply #160 on: January 19, 2012, 16:22 »
Lol! have to agree though, i'd rather have Reshiram than Zekrom!

Offline Flame Fighter

• Pokemon Fan
  • I love ghost types RULE !
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 27, 2012, 09:20 »
To be honist all ghost types rule but stunfisk, wishcash and Pulkia, Ho-oh,

Offline Richard & Sableye

• I am a happy Person
  • Rex Fan
  • Think about the good things in life not the s**t
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2012, 13:47 »
I think everyone can agree with me when I say zubat is the worst pokemon. He pops up every second in caves and gives hardly any exp. And he always uses supersonic. I swear wild zubats accuracy must be 100 for every move. And also tentacool who is basically the zubat of the sea except with the addition of water moves like water pulse. (water pulse has a chance of confusing you :( ......)

I hate koffings too but I like using them against people just to annoy them and poison them. Exploding in their face. Its kinda humorous to be honest.

I don't have one I hate alot but I just wanna destroy that uh whats its name thats it purrugly.It annoys me alot not becuase its ugly it just annoys me
Me too. Its so ugly it even has ugly in its name. Then, when it evolves, it turns into an obese cat.

Offline Nightmare Eater

• The Darkness in a Demon
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Screaming, Darkness and...
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2012, 16:20 »
I think everyone can agree with me when I say zubat is the worst pokemon. He pops up every second in caves and gives hardly any exp. And he always uses supersonic. I swear wild zubats accuracy must be 100 for every move. And also tentacool who is basically the zubat of the sea except with the addition of water moves like water pulse. (water pulse has a chance of confusing you :( ......)
I hate koffings too but I like using them against people just to annoy them and poison them. Exploding in their face. Its kinda humorous to be honest.
Me too. Its so ugly it even has ugly in its name. Then, when it evolves, it turns into an obese cat.

Glameow evolves into Purugly. Hate it anyway. Hated cat pokemon, ever since Skitty and Delcatty.
Something about evil

Man I love experimenting with this sprite.

Offline K.I.O.S

• Joeno Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2012, 02:12 »
I have always hated Probopass since Gen 4 was realised, trying to put a Mario cameo in Pokémon is just a fail. As President Jack said think it was one of those last minute designs they drew up, as they didn't have anything else to fill the spot and/or nothing more decent.
Follow our Wayward Journey here!