Author Topic: Raphetty's IV and Pokédex entries shop - 5 IV Pokémon and dex fillers available!  (Read 2859 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SirBlaziken

• You either die a hero or live long enough to get a bad reboot
  • Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
To be honest, I'd rather have the first one, due to the slightly better IV's. However, either one is fine, and if you need the first one to breed, that's fine. I would not want a nickname unless you can think of a good one.
Click here to access my paste to get to my teambuilding topics here on PKMN

Offline Raphetty

• Streetpasser Extraordinaire
  • Name Rater Hater
  • 54 Mii Plaza Accomplishments; 924 Plaza Population
    • View Profile
I'm not sure what you mean, but 31/24/31/30/31/30 is the one I'm offering you. I've had the perfect father all along, and the mother is HP Water.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I could offer you the shiny father instead - also 31/24/31/30/31/30, which is already EV trained, since I'd rather have one with a nickname myself than have a shiny that I can't nickname. The EVs are 252 HP / 4 D / 248 SA / 4 SD, which is perfect for level 50 (IV + EV/4 must be even at level 50, otherwise stat points are wasted).

If you really don't want the shiny that's fine as well but I'm not going to ask anything extra for it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 20:25 by Raphetty »

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica
Omega Ruby trainer name: Moga ... Alpha Sapphire trainer name: Rosella

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
I'll take the shiny father then. Now i'll get my x and finally stop procastinating. If you need a maison item or something, don't be afraid to ask.

Edit: Pleasure doing business with you.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 20:34 by ShinyBlaziken2000 »

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
I had to change the title since I've obtained most of the easy dex entries through the GTS. Remember though, I'll accept shinies, good IV Pokémon I don't have, hidden abilities I don't have (will make a list some time), mega stones not available in Pokémon X, etc.

3DS FC: 3067 - 6449 - 6265 ... Sun trainer name: Rafipi ... X trainer name: Brennica

Offline SirBlaziken

• Name Rater Hater
  • Hax High Priest
    • View Profile
Hey, to make up for the goldeen thing, I could trade you my shiny Latios so you get it in your pokedex, then we could trade back? Would that make it even for you?

Offline Raphetty

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
I already have Latios though. There are few Pokémon that I need now, but I have been keeping the first page updated. You could help me with the trade evolutions though, using my Pokémon. I'll let you know when I have them ready.