Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
I think it's a good name, however i can also see where the name rater would pick it apart
Say Hello! / Re: Hi.
« Last post by Petzbreeder on October 28, 2021, 14:51 »
Welcome to the site.

I don't post on the forum much these days due to the inactivity, but I do have a little snoop around every so often to see if anyone has posted.

The forum needs to be active again. There is only so much that you can say on a Discord message without taking over the whole screen!

Forums in my opinion are better in some ways more than others.
Welcome :) Bronzeon sounds really cool, I'd love to see any drawings of it that you may be willing to share.
Say Hello! / Hi.
« Last post by StarchasmNyx on October 27, 2021, 00:40 »
Hi. My name, as you can see is StarchasmNyx. Where did I get it from? a videogame I don't remember the name of. I joined a month or so ago and forgot this existed, sorry. It's sad this website is practically dead though. Anyways, my favorite pokemon? I've got many favorites, like Luxray and Garchomp, Houndoom and Steelix are cool too. I don't know what else to say, so Hello again.
grey or ashy
Random Randomness / Re: Nostalgia Thread
« Last post by Turner on October 05, 2021, 00:11 »
i now have a doctorate, what happened

EDIT: i just disabled my signature

congrats!!

I started thinking about this place recently, it sounds weird but I'm not even sure I feel much nostalgia over it - like obviously I do and I have memories and people I miss but in general I still kind of feel....pretty much the same as I did when I was on IRC and stuff. I'm 30 now too (hhhhhhhhh) but I don't look it or feel it so life has just kind of continued as-is for me, I never went through like a growing-up period. I travel more, wear cooler clothes and do more interesting fun stuff with friends but I still feel like I'm just one level of self-awareness away from unironically using 'xD', that face was an absolute workhorse back in the day. if the rawr-ing 20s actually happens I'm busting it out again, I don't even care

also yeah rip avril, an angel taken from us too soon xox avril 2.0 is fine I guess, we make do.

Welcome!! Some of us are still around, but I think the Discord is more active.

Also I'm like, near certain we'll get a steel type Eeveelution soonish. Steeleon. I mean, it's gotta be - we had leafeon and glaceon so I don't think we're going to get any surprises.
Welcome to the site.

Bronzeon sounds cool. You could always write a story in the Your Art section of the forum. I'd like to see that.
        I'm probably not gonna be active on here but I just wanted to say hello and the backstory of my username!

So the backstory of my name... It's quite simple really. I have a fakemon (which is a steel-type eeveelution) called Bronzeon. I have this story planned out in my head, and well, to keep things short, these scientists set up this project called "Project Bronzeon." The goal of this project is to create the perfect steel-type eeveelution. A weapon.
        Welp that's enough of my blabbering, I hope everyone has an amazing day:D !
Creative i like that
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10