Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1470 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
  • ask your local askljdlaskjd
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: March 18, 2014, 21:25 »
Hello, I'm new here, well I made this account a while ago but I've only started using it now, so nice to meet you all. I'll probably be posting things on the art board soon, and that's probably where I'll spend a lot of time, so maybe I'll see you there. Thanks.
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Offline Del

• yo
  • Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 21:28 »
Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here! Remember to read the rules and I'm sure you'll have fun~

we have a cool chat in the form of our IRC, i'm usually around to chat but if it seems like i'm idle just say my name and it'll alert me and i'll respond
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 21:35 by Del »
My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spammed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then don't spam the chat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wolstenholme

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 21:40 »
dragoncat ... in my head that looks truly odd. If you draw then maybe you could draw a dragoncat haha - this is the image I have in my head right now:

anyways, my name is Chloe and I'm pretty useless but I guess I'm friendly so I'll help you if you have any questions etc :')

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 21:52 »
At first I was skeptical about you, but it seems you DID make the promise come true. That's a nice Giratina you have there; I assume it is lonely.

Welcome here, I am Delicious_Scout and I am into Competitive-Gimmicky Breeding. And Chloe is not useless, although I'd say that, in case it is true, her attempts to fish compliments are futile.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2014, 21:57 »
(not fishing for compliments because I don't need them, I know that I am not useless I just choose to say I am useless because I like the word useless. It's a nice word. Honestly, Scout, you are useless sometimes!  ::))

btw I never said welcome but I feel the need to reply again so I'm gonna add my Salaam here.

Welcome, dragoncat.

Offline Delicious_Scout

• Pokémon Breeder (For Petz, ask Petzbreeder ;3)
  • Typhlosion Fan
  • Buttébutt.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2014, 22:03 »
(not fishing for compliments because I don't need them, I know that I am not useless I just choose to say I am useless because I like the word useless. It's a nice word. Honestly, Scout, you are useless sometimes!  ::))

Neither I did.

Welcome here, I am Delicious_Scout and I am into Competitive-Gimmicky Breeding. And Chloe is not useless, although I'd say that, in case it is true, her attempts to fish compliments are futile.

It seems not being sure at 100% translates into "Delicious ISH BAKA!". Just that.

I am not useless.
Just kidding. She's awesome. Be familiar with these; she does not tend to understand me, like many others.  ^.^
I hope that was a... cool presentation to this community.
Click on that smexy Tyranaggronigroking to visit my our IV Shop. And possibly buy something.

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 22:17 »
Haha, actually, my username comes from a (failed) attempt at designing a creature that looked like a dragon and a cat. I've been using it (and variants of it) for years now. Actually, my original design is still up on my old deviantArt account... I'm kind of ashamed of it... partly because my old drawing is awful, and partly because it looks nothing like either a cat or a dragon. I think it looked something like this:

(ugh, I'm not good at drawing animals in that sitting position. It looks like it's about to stand up... yeah, let's go with that.)
I love your design though ^^

Anyway, nice to meet you!

*edit* wow, I go sketch a weird not-actually-a-dragon-or-cat thing, and a conversation starts here. Haha, I feel so welcomed, you guys are awesome ^^
So, nice to meet you too, Delicious_Scout, and thank you!
When it comes down to it, the difference between healing and necromancy is timing.

Wolstenholme

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 22:21 »
haha - I didn't mean to take credit for that, that was just what I found when I typed Dragon Cat in on images. No, when it comes to drawing I really am useless... I can do sprite art though because that's... more precise.

I think your Cat Dragon is really cool but the nose seems a bit out of place for me... it makes it look kinda like a horse haha.

Well, I hope you have a lot of fun here, who knows, I might request something on your art thread later :-)

Offline kindtocrows

• tired wizard
  • Mulholland Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2014, 22:32 »
Oh, haha, oops ^^; Well, I'm actually useless at sprite art, so I guess we're even, haha (wish I could do sprite art...)

Thanks! re-drawing it made me realize I actually still like the design (even if it doesn't look like what it was intended to...) but I agree with you about the nose... I just can't seem to change it without making it look weird...

And thanks again!