Pokémon Games > Sun and Moon

Sun & Moon Progress Thread

(1/16) > >>

Inferna:
So now SuMo have been released today for the rest of the world (i.e europe) I thought i'd make a little thread. Post your team, where you're at, etc etc.

I've been avoiding spoilers on a lot of the stuff, I've yet to even look at the world map so it's been fun so far not knowing what's next! So if you've beaten the game already then it would be nice to keep this spoiler free as possible for the time being lmao.

I'm just at Hau'oli City currently, suited and booted with a new hairdo and contact lenses. Just about to fight team skull after some grinding.

My team as of now is:
Rowan - Rowlet lvl 11
Dippy - Slowpoke lvl 9
Spike - Yungoos lvl 8
Mitzi - Meowth lvl 7

No idea what my planned team is going to be tbh.

sans the skeleton:
im at around hau'oli as well, but im deliberately grinding and staying sloow.

Hanzo - rowlet level 15
Hagrid - Munchlax - level 11 (check your mystery gift for one of these guys! hes here until jan 11th)
Google - magnemite level 10
Sebastian - Alolan Meowh level 9
Presto - abra level 12
Rose - slowpoke level 11 (aiming to replace Rose with a Horsea later. Missed grabbing a Horsea on a scan today because I popped he scanbefore exploring everywhere and, uh. yeah.)

Captain Jigglypuff:
In Moon I beat the main game. Messed up with Tapu Koko and need to defeat the Elite Four again to get another chance to catch it, caught one Ultra Beast so far, and am currently searching for Zygarde cells and the two cores I'm missing.

Raphetty:
I'm doing a challenge thing with my own rules:

1) Catch every Pokémon encountered that is not in the dex.
2) No Pokémon may be moved from the party to the box unless it's fully evolved, unless it's to make room for a utility Pokémon (for example Hold Back Munchlax or HM user).
3) Pokémon taken from the box must be taken in order, from the first non-fully evolved Pokémon.
4) Every Pokémon acquired must be nicknamed.
5) GTS or wonder trade Pokémon may be used as long as they have a nickname and are not higher in level than the highest level in the party. It is possible to ask for a nickname in GTS but this will usually be ignored.
6) Battle mode is SET (no free switch when a Pokémon faints).

Here is my team so far:
Litten F Lv.11 - Mamiti (soft resetted for a female)
Pikipek M Lv.10 - Pekdek
Munchlax M Lv.8 - Pancake (free internet download from mystery gift, has Happy Hour and Hold Back)
Ledyba F Lv.8 - Starbug
Metapod M Lv.8 - Boggle
Yungoos F Lv.7 - Nattie

The coolest thing that happened so far was Munchlax using Metronome, getting Spacial Rend which got Alola Form Rattata down to 1HP in one hit, which I then caught.

Captain Jigglypuff:

--- Quote from: Raphetty on November 23, 2016, 20:15 ---
The coolest thing that happened so far was Munchlax using Metronome, getting Spacial Rend which got Alola Form Rattata down to 1HP in one hit, which I then caught.

--- End quote ---

I ended up with Dark Void from Metronome and pretty annoyed that only Darkrai can use it. I think this was during one of the Totem battles and the thing kept getting help successfully.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version