Pokémon Games > Wireless Activities

In regards to the pkmn.net Gym Leader Challenge...

<< < (3/3)

Wolstenholme:
alas, I am regrettably preoccupied with history homework right now, my friend. If I am finished before the grandfather clock strikes the hour of ten, I will slap you around the face with my finest gauntlets thus challenging you to a dandy joust. Until then, old boot, pip pip.

Spriter:
As the others have said, resigning is pointless / futile. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

I will still stick with this, but I will certainly reshuffle my team. It just takes a new challenger to boot it up.

aMartini607:
I only said something drastic like resigning for that reason, to be dramatic in hopes that someone would see it and make a challenge and get the rock rollin from there. I don't know guys, I just miss the old glory days of 5 years ago when Fourth Gen was huge and these forums were bustling with activity, even in the fanfic and Random Randomness sections :/

Spriter:
Again, it's mostly because of the community ._.

Really, people have got lives. You cannot expect them to be able to come back and do this sort of thing easily. Exams and work sap a lot of things, as I am sure you know :/
Older members just grew up and got busy lives.

Inferna:

--- Quote from: aMartini607 on March 28, 2014, 01:21 ---I only said something drastic like resigning for that reason, to be dramatic in hopes that someone would see it and make a challenge and get the rock rollin from there. I don't know guys, I just miss the old glory days of 5 years ago when Fourth Gen was huge and these forums were bustling with activity, even in the fanfic and Random Randomness sections :/

--- End quote ---

There's not that many older members left, even less competitive battlers. 5 years ago I was 15, pokemon was a huge deal for me. I've grown up and moved onto other stuff. A lot of the older members (2-3 years older than me) are at uni/got jobs/etc so for a lot of us visiting a pokemon forum isn't high up on our things to do list. I'll always visit here every so often, it was my first real forum where I made some great friends. After exams are over more people might become active again. It is sad but that's how it goes. On a green day forum I go on the same is happening, the band isn't active right now so its only the the core community. There's dips in activity all the time. Just keep it open and who knows once summer rolls around you might all have a gym again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version