Pokémon Games > X and Y/OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

Super Secret Base Thread!

(1/4) > >>

Richard and Blaziken:
So with the ability to share Super Secret Bases via QR code, I think we need an official topic on it!

Post your QR codes in this thread, along with your Friend Code if you'd like, and maybe the location of your Super Secret Base! Additionally, the Pokemon you use in battle when people visit your base depends on what Pokemon are in your team when you connect to Pokemon Global Link, and it only uses the first 3 Pokemon in your party, so keep that in mind!

To post your QR code, save it to your SD card, save your game, then turn off the power. Insert the SD card into your laptop and upload the image to tinypic.com or another image hosting website.

QR:
FC: 1547-5283-8177
Additional Info:
-Requires an Acro Bike to reach
- Click here to view the outside location of my Secret Base!

My Secret Base is finished! I hope you'll take some time to come visit!

Neotenens:
Me and my friends are starting a gym network, so when I beat the game and make my base, I'll update this post with my code.

Raphetty:
I scanned in your QR code Richard, though it will be a while before I reach the area where your base is. I'm currently using my base as a mobile Pokémon Center, moving it around wherever I go and using the bed for healing. I only have the basic decorations that you get given when you receive your first base.

Richard and Blaziken:

--- Quote from: Raphetty on November 30, 2014, 23:38 ---I scanned in your QR code Richard, though it will be a while before I reach the area where your base is. I'm currently using my base as a mobile Pokémon Center, moving it around wherever I go and using the bed for healing. I only have the basic decorations that you get given when you receive your first base.

--- End quote ---

...This is a pretty brilliant idea. I will be swiping this idea for my AS Nuzlocke!

Neotenens:

--- Quote from: Richard and Blaziken on November 30, 2014, 23:47 ---...This is a pretty brilliant idea. I will be swiping this idea for my AS Nuzlocke!

--- End quote ---

Ditto. I'm getting AS for christmas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version