Author Topic: what's saddening you right now?  (Read 341988 times)

0 Members, Big Brother and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Speak Now

Re: what's saddening you right now?
« Reply #2880 on: June 21, 2011, 15:25 »
Crush stopped texting me back after I mentioned a certain thing that happened on Sat.. I really hope I'm not coming across as needy.

Offline Ten Silver Spoons

• call me mizz or molly~
  • Joeno Fan
  • badum tsh.
    • View Profile
    • Click 'em :D
« Reply #2881 on: June 21, 2011, 18:27 »
Today I found out my friend self harms and has been feeling suicidal. But I just don't get why but I can't judge her becausethere might be something else as a reason. I think my otger friend might have tried it once too but I think she stopped because she was worried what would happen. But my friend (thefirst one) says she can't stop and it's a release for her and she wouldnt talk about it until I started crying because of how worried I was about her and we were all crying and shouting in lockers  and I just...eugh.

Offline Ferox

• Mulholland Fan
  • waht
    • View Profile
    • PK Forums
« Reply #2882 on: June 21, 2011, 20:55 »
I'm not actually that depressed for once 'cause I've only got two pieces of homework on the go. I've still got to do my FT project though and I'm getting my braces tightened tomorrow :(
what are you doing.

Offline Voltorb2005

• I need anger management! ARRRRRGGGHHH! *Breaks your computer in half*
  • Joeno Fan
  • Sooo.... Bored....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: June 22, 2011, 01:11 »
Just the world in general. Its a horrible, horrible place.

Name: Charmander
I luv voltorbs!

Offline ~Evanscence~

• Typhlosion Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction account (I've added quite a bit!!)
« Reply #2884 on: June 22, 2011, 01:15 »
My grandmother is in the hospital :(
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

OranBerrySandvich

« Reply #2885 on: June 22, 2011, 01:19 »
History's one of my favourite subjects, and one of the few I really try and excel in. So why am I miserable?
I procrastinated too much on the project. I did it at the last minute. I judge it to be, quite frankly, crap.

This, and the fact that I'm probably going to forget to get it printed, get a tongue-lashing, and be mocked.

Offline MOP

• Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: June 22, 2011, 22:10 »
1) Trouble at uni.

2) Only known Kim for a few days but I'm really going to miss her, its so nice to have someone friendly, clever and funny to work around. On the other hand working around her just highlights my mistakes because her work is so much better. >_<

3) I've been watching the Meego mess for a year or so and now I don't think I'll even bother to buy the thing after all this time. Even when a phone with a version of it is actually coming out.

Offline Lord Raven

• token american
  • Senior Staff Member
  • Fan Rotom
  • Oh, I haven't had a cavity in over forty years.
    • View Profile
    • GTS+
« Reply #2887 on: June 23, 2011, 03:54 »
i guess bluffy's mom
Signature disabled. Please read the rules!

Offline Skyler and Blazer

• BattleFranky 37
  • Joeno Fan
  • Swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: June 23, 2011, 04:02 »
The fact that my friends are saddened makes me sad D:

Offline lets all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes

• 🌘
  • Joeno Fan
  • posting on pkmn.net and gets grounded
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: June 24, 2011, 20:46 »
edit: ok the drive seems to be working by some random fate of god knows what but i'm going to back everything up in a panic and ride this hard drive until it zooms off it's proverbial cliff
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 21:36 by xhanatos »
           

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: June 24, 2011, 20:55 »
I miss my brother :( and he has only been gone since school started... It's like a three day sleepover but far away. Creepy :/
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline The Shrub Dragon

• so this one time i put milk in the kettle
  • Joeno Fan
  • uh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: June 24, 2011, 23:34 »
I am so tired of being stupid or a div or whatever the hell else people want to say to me. I've got one person who tells me to look at what I do in a positive way and then goes on to tell me how difficult I am to work with, then I've got someone telling me that a couple of eight year olds can listen better than me and set a better example to me because I didn't hear one thing. He's not exactly one to talk though, he see's me every week twice a week for four years and still doesn't know my name. There are only 13 of us. I'm tired of being boring and annoying with very little presence. I don't want to do what I enjoyed anymore because I'm so terrified of being judged and now I'm going to be seen as an idiot because I'm currently crying myself to sleep.

thanks gl <3

Offline Sunnii

• Boom shaka laka
  • Sentret Fan
  • Movie Geek (:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: June 25, 2011, 00:28 »
I am so tired of being stupid or a div or whatever the hell else people want to say to me. I've got one person who tells me to look at what I do in a positive way and then goes on to tell me how difficult I am to work with, then I've got someone telling me that a couple of eight year olds can listen better than me and set a better example to me because I didn't hear one thing. He's not exactly one to talk though, he see's me every week twice a week for four years and still doesn't know my name. There are only 13 of us. I'm tired of being boring and annoying with very little presence. I don't want to do what I enjoyed anymore because I'm so terrified of being judged and now I'm going to be seen as an idiot because I'm currently crying myself to sleep.

Hey! Don't cry... Honestly the person sound like a right bleep. He doesn't even know your name so how does he know you? Well the true you anyway. And lately I haven't learnt it doesn't matter what people think of you. They put you down to make them feel better. I realised my mates did that to me and only today I learnt that I should stuff them. I went shopping in the clothes I like... Normally I dress in clothes others don't notice people in... And I did what I liked... And just me it felt great being myself... But a lot of people stared at me :/

So just be yourself... If they don't like it well it's their bad (:
Pompeii - Bastille <3

Offline sylar

• Name Rater Hater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: June 26, 2011, 02:10 »
wow so umm mum's drunk again for like the third time this week she also brought home a guy i don't particularly like???????? i told her i feel like really really uncomfortable when she's drunk and moreso when she's with guys i mean wow sorry it might seem selfish but if she decides to get hurt then i don't wanna deal with that........ and when she's drunk it causes problems all the time so

god i can't deal with thiiiiiiis i hate worrying about everything it's like a whole new weight on my mind now and yeah that's exactly what i need right now
first priority MY ASS.

she'd better go to sleep soon
and that ass she brought in better be sleeping on the couch or in another house.

the christians gave me
comic books as if i would
be scared of burning in hell
while i was already there

ᴛᴜᴍʙʟʀᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
ㅤㅤㅤ

Offline RocketMember002

• Joy Incarnate
  • Sentret Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: June 27, 2011, 22:59 »
Is your sig meant to say BNP? o.o

My last night of internet, omg, I'm praying that my new neighbors are idiots with unprotected wifi. plsplspls.