Misc > Sports

NFL 2013 Regular season

(1/45) > >>

SirBlaziken:
Here, you can talk about the upcoming NFL season. Right now, all I can say is, my favorite team, Cleveland, is going to 6 wins tops.

Lord Raven:
Ravens look ridiculous this season

Clark/Furstenburg/Dickson/Bajema on TE
McKinnie (LT)/Osemele (LG)/Gradkowski (C)/Yanda (RG)/Oher (RT) (Oher's the weakest by a longshot, and he's the only question mark here but we survived with him)
Torrey Smith X, Stokely Z, Marlon Brown Slot, Jacoby PR/KR and depth
Rice (RB), Pierce (RB), Leach (FB), Juzczyck (HB)
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE FLACCO

And I'm not gonna get started on our defense.  Ngata, Webb, Suggs are healthy, Dumervil/Ihedigbo or Elam/Huff are upgrades at their positions, and then we have Canty and some fresh MLB talent.  Graham will be a CB again and Jimmy Smith is okay.  Our Dline and Linebackers are great and quick and can put pressure on a team all day

Hooooly crap this season will be great

SirBlaziken:
Probably, but you lost Lewis (retired), Reed (Texans), and others. The division is still yours, though. And the Browns once again, don't stand a chance. Oh well.

Texans take AFC south. Your thoughts?

Lord Raven:
Ray Lewis is probably our biggest loss.  Dude was slower than he used to be but he's still one of the smartest ILB/MLBs in the history of the sport.  Ed Reed was the smartest FS but he whiffed too many tackles despite his intellect, and he always played with a broken something at all times.  Reed was not that big a loss because we drafted an SS and our CBs are revitalized (along with a generally faster set of linebackers).  Bengals can put up a strong fight, Browns may or may not be troublesome, and the Steelers are on a smooth decline due to contracts and age.

Colts have a decent shot of grabbing a wild card and the Titans have a good defense/running game with Trent Dilfer levels of play from the offense.  Historically this was a good mix in 2000...  And the Jaguars are in rebuilding mode but Gabbert was looking amazing in a preseason game earlier.  But that was preseason.  Andrew Luck also has a better offensive system to adapt to and all the rookies on his offense are no longer rookies either.  But Texans are far more balanced.  I still see them going far and messing up in the playoffs though.

SirBlaziken:
Yes, the Texans seem to always screw up in the playoffs, like the falcons.

The Titans go around 6-10, again.

The Colts will absolutely get the wild card, the Bengals get the other. My team (The Browns), don't really stand a chance. The Steelers do not have much left, but the Bengels, may beat you one game, not both.

Well, we all know who gets AFC West.

AFC East, Pats, although, they are starting to age.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version